The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Phantom and Kurt Zisa

Go down 
+2
Battler
Balthier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

The Phantom and Kurt Zisa Empty
PostSubject: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:33 am

So, has anybody actually defeated both of the "secret" Heartless from Kingdom Hearts I? The Phantom wasn't exactly anything all that difficult, but Kurt Zisa was, in my opinion, duely to the fact that his cartwheel-like attack was incredibly hard to dodge, even with Dodge Roll
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:10 pm

I have! *waves hands* But at level 99 i think for the Phantom and lvl 98 for Kurt Zisa. I thought that the Phantom was harder.
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:37 pm

I think I personally found The Phantom a lot easier, due to the fact that I picked up on the Stop+Color correspondance to its heart
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:23 pm

My MP kept getting depleted and Donald and goofy were wasting the Ether. soo yea.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Lol i haven't ever bothered. lol
I guess im mainly a storyline person
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Orion
Nobody
Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 am

Yep. Whupped those boys asses good Wink I actually find Phantom harder but that was on the expert mode. Funnily enough, I managed to beat Sephiroth pretty easily on expert.
Back to top Go down
Silent Lamb
Nobody
Silent Lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:25 am

I found Phantom to be much harder, but I beat them both.

After a while, Sephiroth seemed easy on normal difficulty. Never attempted Expert.
Back to top Go down
http://rpfordummies.forumotion.net
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 am

I agree; Sephiroth was incredibly easy in comparison to Kurt Zisa... Well perhaps not easy, but he was easier
Back to top Go down
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Huh? Kurt was easy for me, I just spammed him out with Graviga when he was in his magic ball then beat the snot out of him. His spinning had a pattern to it and I just glided about dodging it. I didn't really care about Goofy, I needed Donald for cure though.

With Phantom... *headdesk* I STILL NEED TO BEAT THAT SUCKER! TwT I. Can't. Do. Magic bosses.

And Sephiroth. D: I panicked the minute I heard the music. With the Ice Titan, I beat him at... level 50 or somewhere around that. It involved alot of dodging and guarding along with some ragnaroks.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Nobody
Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Wait I thought you couldn't use magic against Kurt? Oh wait, was it summons? I do remember I quickly summoned Tinkerbell straight away, that was one trick my friend told me. The Phantom is tough and he is definitley one coool boss.
Sephiroth is cooler of course! The music was just badass. The best way to beat him is to use that move where you hurl your keyblade. If you use that tactic and with good timing of dodging you can beat him. You can even stop him when he does Heartless Angel (or Sin Harvest as people seem to think he says) by quickly using lock and hurling that big thing. Make sure to have ethers to replenish the MP.
Back to top Go down
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:58 am

I think certain spells had no affect on him, Gravity worked fine for me though. I've gotta draw Kurt one of these days... ONE OF THESE DAYS! *shakes fist into the air*

Sephiroth, I loved his music don't get me wrong, it's just that it was a very traumatizing experience as a 9 year old to go up against him at level 40 and die in two hits. TwT You mean Strike Raid? Tried that and failed. HORRIBLY D: Eh, I just need to give it another go is all... At level 90.
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:08 am

I always stayed with a strategic combination of starting out with Aeroga for defensive purposes, then Guard/Dodge Roll and Strike Raid generally. I think I tended to use Strike Raid when he had the pillars of fire, and timing the Heartless Angel break was always difficult, generally because I was always on the other side of the field
Back to top Go down
Orion
Nobody
Orion

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:12 pm

For me all it took was Dodge Roll and Strike Raid. I did have elixers for backup. Didn't really need to use ethers actually cuz it builds up when you get hit and then you can cast curaga to heal yourself. Its like an endless circle so it benefits you greatly. Trust me, Strike Raid tactic is by far the easiest way to beat him but practice makes perfect. Just keep doing strike raid and get the timing right so you actually finish the combo off. But as I said, practice makes perfect. I feel like playing KH1 again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom and Kurt Zisa   The Phantom and Kurt Zisa Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phantom and Kurt Zisa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Kingdom Hearts :: General Series Discussion :: Kingdom Hearts I-
Jump to: