The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm

so do we have to keep up on what goes on in other rp's or is this one gonna be like parellel to them? o.o

I don't think even I could handle going around to 3 different forums.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 pm

How many forums are you in? as far i know youre here and KHI, same goes for me. Thats two for us. Unless you're in RP for Dummies (i think its called that) as well.

Different things will be happening in each forums as the Killer is different. So yeah. :/
Back to top Go down
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Just this and KHI. I don't really sign up to every thing out there. :X

I'm likin' the small community, only problem I can think of is when somebody caughs on here, everybody's computer gets a virus. XD
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Do you think that a lot of people will sign up in KHI? after seeing her thread up, not alot of people replied to it. I can remember Nami, but theres another dude.

when somebody wha? Shocked
oh god no more viruses, I'll loose all of my stuff again. and GIMP. and PS. and my pink name.
Back to top Go down
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Well, when I put my temp up, most likely more people will come and look at it. For some reason, most people on there don't go to a thread unless it has a minimum of 10 posts. owo

Twas a joke on how tiny this place is X3
Computer crashes are never fun. D: Trust me, I've had it happen before.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Thats true. LETS POST THAR XD
But i dont see why this anime isnt well..that popular (except for its goryness that you get used to). I thought it would be since Vandread (you know that mod) has a sig with Rena in it...if i remember correctly.

LOL i get it har har. My computer was crashing when i turned it on. It er...annoyed me. x__x
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

Location : New York's stupid little brother who they keep locked in the basement.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Oi, mucho posts here.

And I'm pretty sure it should work out better on KHI.
Since I'm most likely dropping this on RP for dummies, and jic it doesn't work here.
So KHI should probably work.

WITH TENY AND LIGHT AS MY WITNESSES, THIS WILL WORK. XD

And do remember that that thread was just a 'curiosity' and when I put up the actual sign up thread, more people might look at it.
And I have more friends there so it should work out better. c:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Ricochet_Blaze
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:20 pm

It would >_> and it must! We have the power to change fate with our hands!

Ohoho dont you just need to copy and paste it (might as well do that for my temp as long as i dont get too lost it should be fine.).
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

Location : New York's stupid little brother who they keep locked in the basement.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Got it saved as a word document with all of the coding down.
So yes. Copy and pasting is what will work. XD
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:33 pm

I copied everything into a Notebook (in the computer of course XD) without coding but they coloured it in anyway so a just in case you forgot to save it (which would be of course, not you lol).

Anything we need to change on the temp (something sound a bit odd in mine but i dont know what now that i read it 10 times).
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Not that I know of.
Your temp seems fine, but if you feel that you need to, you can.
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Elly Rainbows wrote:
Oi, mucho posts here.

And I'm pretty sure it should work out better on KHI.
Since I'm most likely dropping this on RP for dummies, and jic it doesn't work here.
So KHI should probably work.

WITH TENY AND LIGHT AS MY WITNESSES, THIS WILL WORK. XD

And do remember that that thread was just a 'curiosity' and when I put up the actual sign up thread, more people might look at it.
And I have more friends there so it should work out better. c:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN DROPPING IT ON RPFD???

also... you saw this coming...

Really... STOP SPAMMING MY RP FORUM! Go buy a bus ticket! go buy a plane ticket! go friggen walk to a set up meeting place! Just Stop Spamming My RP Section!

... please
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:07 pm

I should build up my reputation there first, before I post a super RP like this one.

AND TECHNICALLY WE'RE NOT SPAMMING SINCE WE'RE DISCUSSING THE RP ITSELF.
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Spam - any unwanted, offtopic, and/or repetitious content.

all these short posts back and forth in rapid succession would count as spam by way of the 3rd part of the definition i go by.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:03 am

Name: (preferably Japanese)真夜中[Mayonaka] 不調和な時間 [disharmonious time] Ugh... Does anyone know how to translate these into speakable english whilst keeping it japanese? =w=;

Sex: (male, female plz.) Female

Age: (9-17 for protagonists, 20-55 for town regulars please.) 15

Weapon: (You need to have one. Preferably something you might find around the house; or in a the town dump perhaps. ;D you are allowed to find one in the story dialogue though. 2 is the limit though. Unless you just pick something off the floor for defense.) In most scenario's, she ends up with a crowbar or in other instances, it'll be a kitchen knife.

Occupation: (If you’re a town resident. “Student” is fine for Protagonists. ) Student at Hinamizawa School :3

Personality: (A paragraph is good.) She is at times, quiet, but when unrest begins to hit she will step in, attempting to stop it. She knows things she shouldn't, and doesn't really hide it unless it goes into her favor. Listening and attentive, but quick to make friends.

Appearance: (A paragraph, but pictures can help too. Very Happy ) Bright blonde hair and silver eyes. She keeps it long out of habit. Normally, she has a bit of a bored look but it's always quick to change to a smile. She likes to lounge about in bright colors, such as reds and blues. Around 5' 4", she's of moderate hieght.

Biography: (Minimum of 2 paragraphs; go crazy.) Born in Hinamizawa, things were always quiet for her. The events of the Dam are far behind her now, but that doesn't mean she herself doesn't know of them. Same goes for the old Oyashiro curse that had spread like the plague about the place. With the insane nurse gone, people returned to a semi-normal life. Nobody really knew about the disease though...
Everything seems to repeat to her. Over and over again for some reason. It could just be nightmares, or it could be stress, who knows. All she really cares for is the fact that she gets an odd sense of deja-vu every once in a while. Her doctors always said she was just hyper-sensitive and such things were just her mind tricking her. She didn't really believe it though. Eh, who cares, it's interesting. So long as she's distracted by her friends and school, she won't ever really give it much thought.

Favorites: (foods, drinks, people… Ex: Rena loved anything cute.) She likes a mocha in the morning, which is kind of hard to get in rural Hinamizawa and if she doesn't get it, be prepared for a very grumpy little girl. Animals one would normally consider gross or scary, she considers cute and fluffy.

Other: (Anything that you need to add for fun.) She loves to get someone's attention by starting her sentences with, 'OY!' and if she feels ignored, say hello to one of her ever present pet snakes.

Okay, Got first name, just need to figure out the last.

Last edited by Tenyasyugan on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Pronounce what? I can't see it in my screen. just a buncha boxes. T_T
Back to top Go down
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 pm

Well, those're supposed to be japanese charecters. X.X

Anywho, First name fixed, just need to work out the last one.
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Adding you in as Protagonist. Smile
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:36 pm

soo..when are we starting?
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 pm

I have no idea.
More people, more people. D:

I wanna say next week, or the week after though.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Im bring in seto here.kyahaha Screw the rules, i am smexy :3

Okiez then. Next week it is.
Back to top Go down
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:16 pm

A week? >:

That's a long time... Ah, I can wait. I shall be formulatin' idears for this in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 pm

I just want to give the RP a little time before actually starting it. >:
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:54 am

TOWN LOCAL TEMP GUUUYYSSSS!!
Long story is long.

Name: Seto Kaiba
Sex: male
Weapon: metal briefcase (always with him) and more will be found as the story progresses
Occupation: Head of Kaiba Corp (Bio only) and Town Local (temporary)
Personality: Seto is somewhat an arrogant and self-centered kid; he always has that 'I don't really care' look on his face. He has little time to spend for anyone besides himself and his younger brother who has been lost in an accident a few years ago. He can be very boastful and will often use the word
ore to mean "I" instead of the usual boku.
He doesn't believe in superstition and if necessary, will convince himself that it is all tricks and illusions. Kaiba doesn't usually do fighting but if he does, he does it mostly over the top and will even do dangerous stunts; even if it will cost him his life, in emergencies.

Appearance: Don't tell me you've never seen Kaiba before?

Seto has brown, medium length hair and a thick layer of fringe just above his eyes. He has cold, blue eyes and sometimes; an almost expressionless face.
Usually he would wear Black trousers with brown heeled (not the girls high heeled) boots and a navy blue, knee length jacket with the collar popped up. (Rebel lol).
In special occasions, he would wear a smart white blazer with a light blue shirt underneath and a Red tie. He would pair it up with white trousers and a pair of black, shiny shoes along with a black top hat on his head.

Biography: Seto kaiba was born in the year 1989, and he is the oldest out of his brother - Rai Kaiba who is 3 years younger- and sister - Isis Kaiba who is 5 years younger). Not much is known about his early childhood since he was involved in a terrifying accident with his family in England (Where he was born but he's still Japanese). Seto got separated from Isis and her location is still unknown; Their parents died in that accident as well, so he was left to live with Rai. The brothers were sent back to Japan where they would have lived if their parents were still alive.

Arriving back in the Tokyo International Airport greeted them a familiar face; Gozaburo Kaibo, their Multibillionaire Uncle (not that Seto is already rich) unfortunately, All their greedy relatives used up all of the inheritance and left them to an orphanage just outside the small town of Hinamizawa.

5 years later when Seto was 10, their Uncle came back to do a publicity stunt and Seto saw his chance of getting his uncle to adopt the brothers by challenging him to a game of chess. Should he succeed, the uncle will adopt them. Should he lose, he would stay there even longer. But he won, however, he only adopted Seto as he had more potential than Rai. His brother ran away and his location is still unknown.

Seto was forced into a rigorous accelerated study program, making him study for several subjects including economics, social studies, foreign languages and game theory. 5 years later, these studies gave Seto the skills and knowledge to gain less than Gozaburo's half of the company shares, but since he holds Rai's percent, he added it into his own. He was able to seize control of the company and outwitted his foster father.
Soon his uncle apparently committed suicide but no one knew the truth; not even Seto. Kaiba is feared throughout the Business world; giving him the hospitality and respect that he needs. This also made his ego bigger.

One day, Seto was heard screaming in his office at night, claiming that Gozaburo came back from the dead to seek his revenge. The following night, he went crazy and insanely attacked several members of the staff in the building, assaulting them with an axe that was later found under his desk. A few years later, he does it again but to the passersby and this completely ruined his reputation. The sales went down and this triggered his madness again and almost destroyed the boarding room in a meeting. Due to the humility, he never left the building unguarded. Seto was also seen scratching his neck madly and collapsed whilst going up the stairs (the Lifts weren't working) and suffered back injuries and a minor damage to his brain which turned him into the cold, self-centered kid that we now know him as. He was hospitalised for 2 years until he was 20, but nobody knew what was wrong with him and was let go. However, Seto was told to take a break in Hinamizawa as one of reliable relatives temporarily took over.

Favorites: He has a dragon fetish.
Other: He usually makes money jokes such as "Screw the rules; I have money" and many more. From time to time, Seto tinkers with technoloy and will come up with a new invention; but that's a rare case.

He suffers from the level 4 of the Hinamizawa Syndrome.
Also, he's got a big ego. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:33 pm

AACCCEEPPPTTED.
I'ma be starting this up soon. Yayayay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next