The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sephiroth; Heartless Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

Sephiroth; Heartless Angel Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth; Heartless Angel   Sephiroth; Heartless Angel EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 am

Seeing as the secret bosses thread seemingly picked up on the topic of Sephiroth, I thought that I might as well create a new thread specifically for him.

Post tactics you used, or whatever you wish to discuss.

Be free!
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Nobody
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth; Heartless Angel   Sephiroth; Heartless Angel EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Well, the first 10 or so times went with trying to memorize his patterns and attack styles... xDDD But then, when I got the hang of it, my basic strategy was Dodge - Attack - Heal. Pretty much the normal one. :DDD
The Sin Heartless Angel or whatever -attack was easy to prevent, but I never found out how to get out of that massive meteor attack uninjured. D: Gladly it didn't deal that much damage. x3
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth; Heartless Angel   Sephiroth; Heartless Angel EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:25 pm

I am still so surprised by the fact that no one seems to have used Aero for defensive purposes, but all the same, once the pattern has been memorized (why hello, Axel), he is reasonably easy to predict
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth; Heartless Angel   Sephiroth; Heartless Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth; Heartless Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Kingdom Hearts :: General Series Discussion :: Kingdom Hearts I-
Jump to: