The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traverse Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

Traverse Town Empty
PostSubject: Traverse Town   Traverse Town EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:29 am

I thought that we might as well have individual threads for each world, so here shall be the place of discussing all things Traverse Town.

Traverse Town 800px-Traverse_TownTraverse Town 795px-Traverse_Town_%28Second_District%29Traverse Town KH-TraverseTown_ThirdDistrict
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

Traverse Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town   Traverse Town EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:57 am

This world alone in KH1 is where i spent the majority of my time. This is because it is the only world that I enjoyed going back to, over and over again. The atmosphere of it is just purely magical. Also, might I add, killing billions of heartless helped my obsession with it even more. However, there was one thing I did not like about Traverse Town and that was figuring out the fire spell. I will admit it, the first time I played KH1, I was a total noob. I had no freaking clue what I was doing. And going world to world didn't help my chances much lol.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

Traverse Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town   Traverse Town EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm

I didn't really develop and attachment to Traverse Town....
It was sorta a... "Oh... i have to go here again.... alright..."

I also think most of us were noobs when playing it.
Actually i was a noobish gamer fullstop till the kh series
I realised that the other day when i recently picked up one of the old Spyros (Gateway to Glimmer) and though... "Man this is stinkin easy"
In fact it was, i completed the entire game in less 48 hours (That's with large breaks and sleeping inbetween times)
And normally it takes me forever to get all the orbs and gems cause i have to go back to worlds cause some where too hard.
There was none of that this time. lol I breezed right though, and found myself bored with the simplicity. lol.

KH has spoiled me.

Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

Traverse Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town   Traverse Town EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 am

I found I spent a lot of time in Traverse Town as well. Not just because of the moogles, but because of the variation in Heartless during it as well, and the extensiveness of it as a base world. It was almost natural to just walk through it, I found, as odd as it may sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traverse Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town   Traverse Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Traverse Town
Page 1 of 1