The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeFAQCalendarSearchGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weather... Enough said!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Weather... Enough said!   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 am

Who gets tired of hearing about the weather over and over and over again I mean c'mon people I can just look out the window right? What kind of discussion topic is weather?

I I label it "Silly"

rage at the weather rage at people raging about the weather rage about the word weather rage at why people love talking about the weather... Oh and you can rage at me for posting this here about weather too! Laughing

BRING ET!

Suspect... I don't mean aliens if you wondering!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Rush
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Weather... Enough said!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm

that was an insanely weird post u had made.. xD if it was up to me to forcast the coming weather in this thread, it would be 85% chance of spam, along with a 10% of actuall discussion about said topic, and an occasinal flurry of weather info exchanges.. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battler
Court Magician

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Weather... Enough said!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 pm

A drizzly start of the day eventually leading into some sleet and snow. Tempreratures will drop to -2 in Scotlands and about 0 in the GB mainland. The cold temperatures will bring in some frost on the road; becareful of slippery ways.

-___-

Most of the time, their predictions aren't very accurate.

Quote :
What kind of discussion topic is weather?

It's kinda stupid. Why the heck would people go about weather all day?

Person 1: Hey it's a nice weather today.
Person 2: Indeed it is young sir, the Numbulus clouds are so beautiful today.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Rush
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Weather... Enough said!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 pm

A third person: And oh yes, the clouds look nice but i'm hoping they turn into something pretty.

XD that would so be a me moment... xD but hmmm in my necks, anything that doesn't turn into more snow is a plus at the moment. x.x we're buried underneath five to six feet high drifts, and lets not talk about how big the piles of snow that got moved around by plows since we've no place to move snow at the moment... x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weather... Enough said!   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:04 am

Whether the weather be hot, whether the weather be cold. Whatever the weather we'll all be together. Whether the weather is fine or not.

Colour your world.

Callum! XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Weather... Enough said!   Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:21 am

nicely said!

quote from? lol XD

we need rain over here! I'm hot and wet :/ or more sticky its not nice RAIN PLZ COME TO ME MY RAIN COME!!!!

I wanna big storm to come and I will walk outside and welcome it I love walking in the rain, its so... Soo... I dunno its the best almost, its just the raw power I suppose, yet perfectly in control, I feel safe, the rain and the wind and the thunder and lightning, yet as it seems like disorder its one of the most oderly systems places on this Earth, its perfect, and I love storms! Walking out into the rain wind slamming into you. Leave the raincoat, umbrella and hat behind and let it blast you Very Happy!

I know it sounds geeky but its the best thing! Well almost I like one thing better just before the storm, you walk outside out the back (were in the country) look over the the pinetrees it has to be almost night time evening sun gone down even night time, and you see the black clouds roll in and there is that really powerful feeling in the air, oh I love it!

I don't like the small stuff that last 20 minute then the sun comes out no I like the long stuff 3 days heavy rain and storms flat that is good, powercuts and all could do with one actually!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather... Enough said!   

Back to top Go down

Weather... Enough said!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Forum Frolics :: Silly Discussion-
Jump to: