The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeFAQCalendarSearchGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin

PostSubject: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 am

I told you guys things were going to start happening,
I know it's a bit early but I didn't plan on going away quite so soon!
Anyways Revelations and I have made two colourschemes for you to choose from.
(Please remember all buttons and images, banners will be changed, these are just the colours we're looking at at the moment)

Okay Number one we'll call "Burnt Effect"
1 -

Two has a bit of a beachy effect (No doubt Destiny Island images will be used for this one)

2 -

Colour your world.

Callum! XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Battler
Court Magician

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 pm

I like them both actually. :/ The burnt one is for people who are sensitive to bright stuff and the beachy one is bright and uplifting but it can be a bit overwhelming (like in the morning of if you have a bright laptop).

Can't you do that choose a theme settings that they do In KHI?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pm

actually I found that the second one is easier on the eyes Surprised... Well for my 50000:1 dynamic contrast turned on otherwise the top one is easier but I can't use dynamic contrast anyway because peoples forum sigs get so much colour in them it literally burns my eyes lol looks good but...

magic contrast POWNS!

anyway enough boasting about my new screen XD XD XD!!!!

I actualyl liek our current colour theme :/ yea call me girly... I like pink and purple XD! And not for silly reasons but just because well I like them... Fair enough right? I'm not s steriotypical guy Razz!

oh and I LOVE the current banner!! ORANGE POWNS ALL! ecept that Christmass is normally green in NZ Easter is normally orange XD! But who cares!
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Quote :
I like them both actually. :/ The burnt one is for people who are sensitive to bright stuff and the beachy one is bright and uplifting but it can be a bit overwhelming (like in the morning of if you have a bright laptop).

Can't you do that choose a theme settings that they do In KHI?
I know, we really wanted to do that,
Unforutnately i dont think it's possible on this particular forum host - im regretting not chosing the other one now...
we wish we could.. . Sad
We're still trying to find out if it IS still possible but at the moment it doesn't apear to be.
Revelations and I will probably look more tomorrow to see if there's anything we can do, but at this stage no.
We would love to make you guys a whole bunch and have you choose which ones you like the best, cause we know everyone's different. I mean i reading chunks of text on dark backrounds, I know sarad hates reading things on the white background. It's all so difficult.

Colour your world.

Callum! XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:51 am

Burnt Effect..

Why i say this..its awesome, easy on eyes, and totally in style..Razz

Oh Raito you sly devil C:

SAIX FANBOY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:43 am

Well this is hard... It's an even vote for each... :/

Colour your world.

Callum! XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:48 am

Tintin wrote:
actually I found that the second one is easier on the eyes Surprised... Well for my 50000:1 dynamic contrast turned on otherwise the top one is easier but I can't use dynamic contrast anyway because peoples forum sigs get so much colour in them it literally burns my eyes lol looks good but...

magic contrast POWNS!

anyway enough boasting about my new screen XD XD XD!!!!

I actualyl liek our current colour theme :/ yea call me girly... I like pink and purple XD! And not for silly reasons but just because well I like them... Fair enough right? I'm not s steriotypical guy Razz!

oh and I LOVE the current banner!! ORANGE POWNS ALL! ecept that Christmass is normally green in NZ Easter is normally orange XD! But who cares!

Well if your use to bright colors, then yeah second choice is an easy win, but if your not however, it will be quite hard on your eyes. As a person who sometimes dislikes some bright colors, i voted for the first one because i love the look of it. :3

Oh Raito you sly devil C:

SAIX FANBOY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:29 am

:/ I think Bryan's done a great job with the burnt effect... but I also like the bright colours it sorta... livens things up a bit...
I think the main reason I like it is cause i have ideas for the banners and images... :/ Im sure cal must have ideas for the burnt one too..
This would be 1000x easier with the other forum host.

Colour your world.

Callum! XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:02 pm

ah well I'm easy. I guess....
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Well.. it's gotten too late anyways.
Im going to probably make an executive decision about it while im on holidays, Maybe tinker with some "in-between" colour schemes.
I'll have my computer with me, just no internet. So anyways It's unfortunatley too late to do anything about it now.

Colour your world.

Callum! XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:28 am

*posts some months later to bring this to the top*

so has it been changed? or are you still working on it or has it been forgotten?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT CAST YOUR VOTES! New colour schemes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Community :: Announcements :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: