The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan   Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:59 am

Hope you all have a nice Christmas and New year Very Happy! (yea i hate that normal phrase heard it a million times XD) I'ma going to uncles I might have short periods of internet but I'm not sure.

Cya all when i get back!
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan   Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 am

Have a good break Tim.
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan   Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:53 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
Have a good break Tim.

Thank you Smile You to! I hear you are going in some days no?

I know i should take this as an oportunity to take a break from the PC but... eh. I got my sisters laptop XD basically claimed it! everyones gone to bed so i took it to bed with me hehehe now I'm laying on the airbed with a laptop at midnight Very Happy:D:D MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Crazy i know Shocked (esspecially seeing i bin getting about 5-6 hours sleep max for the last couple nights and I'm dead tired, and have to get up early tomorrow)

well happy holidays everyone! XD!!!

My sisters booked us for shopping tomorrow pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan   Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm gonna be gone till the 1st/Jan
Page 1 of 1