The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 am

Mmmm
LOL I realised i can't fix it until the "search" button is done and the new message is fixed anyways. Oh wells.. Take your time Smile
(feel free to do what you like...)
Reply, New Topic,
Hmmm... i'll cruise around and see if there are any more.
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Search button:
Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 Search

https://2img.net/h/i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/ArtistryofSchedius/Search.png

K..soo

Edit
(X) Delete post
IP
PM
MSN
AIM
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:50 am

Thankyou soo much Arti!
I have to say you're doing a magnicent job! ^__^

Keep up the good work,
and if you want to, (don't have to)
You can use the little symbols for the thing
like the msn peoples, and sykpe, That's if you get bored doing the same thing XD

Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:26 am

I've fixed up all of the current ones, aside from the Message one, because, for some reason, it's just not letting me edit it.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:01 am

Quote :
Thankyou soo much Arti!
I have to say you're doing a magnicent job! ^__^

Keep up the good work,
and if you want to, (don't have to)
You can use the little symbols for the thing
like the msn peoples, and sykpe, That's if you get bored doing the same thing XD

You welcome and thanks c:
You know what...I could try it. Im likely to get bored over the weekends so I'll need something to do to get over boredom.

Quote :
I've fixed up all of the current ones, aside from the Message one, because, for some reason, it's just not letting me edit it.

Nice. It look's pretty epic now. Thanks Cal. Very Happy
It might be because they are all PNGs and the only GIF is the message button and GIF might be messing up something.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:13 am

I can't find where you edited it...
But Im still wondering if it's the CSS being screwwy. So im going to have a wack at it when peak time is over.
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:50 am

I thought it may have been because of the .GIF, but it isn't, because I tried substituting another one into it's position, yet it remained the same.

The reason they were all over the place to begin with is because very few of the buttons had the same dimensions, unlike they do now, and were therefore moving to suit what would be a "base line" to rest upon

Also, the button things is Display>Headers and Navigation, SeaSalt
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 am

AHAH! Success at last!
Do you guys have the newly fixed GIF file though i can't find it... Sad
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:35 am

I never made one o.o and I didn't think the New Messages one was different, mainly because I'd never seen it
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 pm

no the new messages one was screwed up too... there was a white stip on the top, and so on, it also didn't align proper, i've gotten rid of it for the time being, which is sorta bad.. but eh..
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:19 am

I guess for now, the best thing to do would just be to make the New Messages button with some sort of outline around the "Message" bit, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:34 am

if the "new message" button did the rollercoaster thing, i think it'd be easyer to see. i've gone a week before with a new message (on diff forum) and didnt notice, despite it being a different color button XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am

Well see i dunno... the gif worked on the other forum layout i used....
I wonder if it was the white strip at the top of the button that threw it off... or something... :/
I really liked Arti's flashy button,
You actually noticed it..

Perhaps... we could do that thing we discussed instead of the flashing maybe a twinkle or something Would that work or would it just fo the same?
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:44 am

*coughcough*

Yeah, message thing..im the one told cal to do it C:

not sayin, just sayin Razz
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:02 am

>.> no you didn't. you only told me that there was no "new messages" button at the moment, and I can't change the image anyway, because I didn't make that navigation button
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!   Need Volunteers to help with the new layout! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Volunteers to help with the new layout!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2