The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:59 am

It's started I think. I missed the opening ceremony though D:

Anybody going to watch it for two weeks or is it just boring?

Also I heard last night that a Luger competing for Georgia got killed in an accident when he was training. He apparantly 'flew' over a wall and hit a metal post.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:02 am

lol I don't even watch the summer Olympics so... unlikely... XD
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 pm

XD Im watching the highlights right now and Australia has ALOT of atheletes.

and China's got 91

GB has 40 or more 8D
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 pm

lol Yeah...
Australia's.... always been known to be competitive....
I mean heck we came second, only by a couple of points to the US in the one of those all-world dance competitions.
I mean i didn't even know we HAD good dancers....

As far as the olymics are concerned though, I know they even have a 14 yr old skater competing for us.

It's all pretty impressive when you think about the fact that in only a few parts of Australia does it snow, and only in the coldest months of winter.

One time they had some freak weather and Tazmania (the Island on the bottom) had a white christmas, which was insane....

OH MY GOSH! Did you hear about that Guy from Georgia (the Europe Georgia) that Died on the Olymics course?
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 am

... She mentioned it in her second post, Christie x3

I do believe we also have the 15-year-old Mogul competitor, so that's two records there :3
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:47 am

lol She totally edited her post i know she did..
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 pm

XDD I mentioned it in my first post. But yeah i did. the first I heard when i watched the Highlights is that.

Lucky for you guys that Australia is there. (yeah I know GB is there but my home country isn't ;-Wink

Wow thats pretty impressive Very Happy *applause*

A 14 and 15 year old competitor? I thought they had a limit? or is that only for the gymnastics?
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Just because we have the most means nothing :/

I think it only applies to Gymnasts, but I wouldn't be surprised if the laws eventually go down to 12
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:01 am

Im watching the Olympics on and off, but I did see how that competitor died on the course. It was bad enough that they showed it on national TV, but they keep playing the crash over and over again. If you ask me that is a display of great disrespect to the now deceased competitor, and the family of him. Like come on why would they keep on showing that. There is nothing in it for the Olympics team, so why on earth would they have the audacity to even show it; I don't know, its just a sign of great disrespect to the dead. And I honestly think that the Winter Olympics should be canceled cause of what they chose to do about this.

>_>
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 am

Commentator one: Lets play that crash again.

*action replay of crash*
*slower action replay*

Commentator two: We give our respects to the family, frinds and team of the deceased competitor. .___.

wut. I haven't seen the crash, they just kept telling you about it. Well they can't really cancel it because of this, perhaps they should atleast pospone events and stuff. They are already doing that to a couple of events because of the weather. But the Luge is still continuing.

America's in the lead on the medals table I think.

Quote :
Just because we have the most means nothing :/

Higher chance of getting medals.
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 am

Not really. If none of them can compete for Oi! Dont swear! ( CAN I NOT EVEN EFFING SAY CRAAAAAAP NOW?! GODDAMN), then that's not going to change our chance of winning medals. Hell, I saw the results from i think the 1980 Winter Olympics. Australia had 216 competitors, that being the most, and we didn't even get on the final tally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010   Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010
Page 1 of 1