The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community
 
HomeFAQCalendarSearchGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The King's Poetry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
avatar

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you >D

PostSubject: The King's Poetry   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

Such Peace In My Heart To Yours

Such pretty words
Such a peaceful melody
the sound of your voice
is the peace in my heart

With each word you speak to me, my heart keeps pumping
With each glance you take at me, i'm happier than i have ever been.
Each time you approach me, i admire you more and more.
The amount of beauty that you pocess is better than any presence you have.

your sparkling eyes present the best gift i can ever receive.
Your whooshing hair is like a neverending typhoon that cirlces around in my heart.
Your voice speaks to me in such peace, like a perfection from the heavens.
Your name presents the ultimate form of "Eternal Kindness", that is the only gift i need from you

Your words are so gentle, the only sound that i need to hear
they are the start to the peaceful melody
This melody that is the only thing that will bind us for all eternity.
This peaceful melody, is the peace from my heart to yours.


The Distance Between Us

I want to feel you in my arms
I want to hold you
I want to feel that eternal bond we share
The love that we have for each other

Oh the times I imagine you by my side
I think of the pleasant moments we can share
The glorious things we could do
The secrets we can share to each other

When I think of you, I look up in the night sky
Hoping that somewhere along that sky, you are there looking up at the same star as I am.
I hope that even if we are far apart, no matter the distance
We can always find each other through our love and the happiness we share

Babe, even if our love will go out sometimes, I will always stay true to you
I will never let you down, nor will I be untruthful
I will be honest with you as long as you promise me one thing
Never stop loving me, do that
And my love for you will stay lit
It will light, like a ever-burning candle with eternal flames.

The distance between us is just a number
Our love is endless, and it cannot be measured by numbers
This is truly how I feel about you
There is no end for my love for you.
Even if we are torn apart
Or even if you move far away from me, I will always love you until the end of time.
That is the true distance between us.

_________________


Oh Raito you sly devil C:

SAIX FANBOY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 25
Location : Being your hero.

PostSubject: Re: The King's Poetry   Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Ahh...
More of your deep heart-felt poetry.

_________________


Colour your world.

Callum! XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 25
Location : psst. dont turn around.

PostSubject: Re: The King's Poetry   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:34 pm

this looks farmiliar... is this the same king as from RPFD? ._.

i never made the connection XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
avatar

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you >D

PostSubject: Re: The King's Poetry   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:24 am

Battlecruiser wrote:
this looks farmiliar... is this the same king as from RPFD? ._.

i never made the connection XD

Yup thats me, i am King Flash there Very Happy

_________________


Oh Raito you sly devil C:

SAIX FANBOY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The King's Poetry   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 am

The King wrote:
Battlecruiser wrote:
this looks farmiliar... is this the same king as from RPFD? ._.

i never made the connection XD

Yup thats me, i am King Flash there Very Happy

ok cool man...

Wink

you post a lot more here then there that is for sure Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
avatar

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you >D

PostSubject: Re: The King's Poetry   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 am

Tintin wrote:
The King wrote:
Battlecruiser wrote:
this looks farmiliar... is this the same king as from RPFD? ._.

i never made the connection XD

Yup thats me, i am King Flash there Very Happy

ok cool man...

Wink

you post a lot more here then there that is for sure Razz

I am somewhat attracted here more coughmysiswillkillmeifididntpostactivelyherecough Razz

_________________


Oh Raito you sly devil C:

SAIX FANBOY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The King's Poetry   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 am

The King wrote:
Tintin wrote:
The King wrote:
Battlecruiser wrote:
this looks farmiliar... is this the same king as from RPFD? ._.

i never made the connection XD

Yup thats me, i am King Flash there Very Happy

ok cool man...

Wink

you post a lot more here then there that is for sure Razz

I am somewhat attracted here more coughmysiswillkillmeifididntpostactivelyherecough Razz

hehe fair enough Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
avatar

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you >D

PostSubject: Re: The King's Poetry   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:58 am

Tintin wrote:
The King wrote:
Tintin wrote:
The King wrote:
Battlecruiser wrote:
this looks farmiliar... is this the same king as from RPFD? ._.

i never made the connection XD

Yup thats me, i am King Flash there Very Happy

ok cool man...

Wink

you post a lot more here then there that is for sure Razz

I am somewhat attracted here more coughmysiswillkillmeifididntpostactivelyherecough Razz

hehe fair enough Wink

hey why you spamming up this thread, go spam up my fanfic thread, and read it Razz

_________________


Oh Raito you sly devil C:

SAIX FANBOY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The King's Poetry   

Back to top Go down
 
The King's Poetry
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Creative Community :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: