The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order Empty
PostSubject: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:56 am

Again, for those of us who dont have a ps2 or are like me and cannot get themselves a copy of Re:Chain of Memories due to the fact they do not live in the US, OR you just hate the card system, then here is some helpful clips made by youtube user - digifreak10101

Note: These are by no means completely accurate, but have been done quite well and makes Chain of Memories far easier to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJOxRqvZI1E&feature=player_profilepage
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:13 pm

ah

hehe I watched some vids on this... lol it is kinda odd... Keys Hearts Darkness Light portals weird people that do weird things Surprised

it kinda leaves you puzzled Suspect

maybe cause I watched the ones you showed me lol and they were in odd places of the story hehehe maybe i should start at the start... (like everyone else Wink ) But then I don't like being like everyone else... Maybe I should start from the end Smile!!! I love movies that go from end to start like memento would it work on a KH story though?
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:15 pm

lol Technically, your starting in the middle of the entire KH story if your watching CoM.
But yes startin at the start might help, but what would help more is if you started say... the first KH at the very beginning. But you know whatever works. ^^
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 am

I guess I should consider watching these, seeing as I haven't looked into any of Re:CoM as of yet
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 am

It's very good! Some weird moments, but overall amazing, plus Larxene's voice... *sigh* It suits her so well... just as i imagined it to be.
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 am

You are such a Larxene fangirl, SeaSalt

I think I might begin playing it again soon, and try to get all of the cards
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:19 pm

It's true, Larxene's my hero.
I totally agree with everything she said about Namine. ^^
And, heck, she's witty, sarcastic, and has no problem kicking the guts out of Sora.
She's a legend!

I struggly playing CoM,
I hated the card system.
That's why I watch these clips.
Im a bit storyline orientated that way.
Back to top Go down
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:40 pm

I'm not alone in sucking at the card system? HUZZAH! XD

Pff... I understand the story to a point. It's those itty bitty details that have me like, "wut?" Axel's motivation for one. A Lot of it's hinted in CoM, yet I can't remember it all. Namine's relations to Diz [just about nil. Diz hates the girl from what I can tell. Or just uses her worse then Roxas. D< MEANIE!] And what some of the original members were like. Zexion, Lexeaus, and Vexen seem to have a very high knowledge of what's going on in the organization and what started it. And yet... You still wonder. Darnit... Now to watch videos just to slap my memory back into place.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 am

LOL These vids are the reason i hate Namine.
(The cute-innocent-pure look doesn't fool me)
Larxene sees through it though ^_^
Axels motives are easily explained if you've played Days.
Have you played days?
if not i wont say any more.
Back to top Go down
Tenyasyugan
Heartless
Tenyasyugan

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Namine' is.... Blank to be honost. She was always a prisoner or a tool and never got to really develop her own thing. If she did, then it was far too soft to be noticed.

And don't worry about Days spoilers with me. Very Happy I want to know all I can about that puppy. [i don't own a ds... >.<] Axel's motives are still clouded in that from what I hear. He hints slightly, but you are still just guessing. Is he a conspirator as well? Probably, what with the way him and Saix speak with one another. But the why just keeps clinging at me.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:56 am

Days Spoilers

Spoiler:

(Off topic side note) - Im still having internet problems, Just im typing this at school, there's only two days left - if my internet is not fixed by then, I will be disapeering again for a while, and more than likely I will leave King in charge in my absence.
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:53 am

Why is there never much love for Namine?

Regardless, what were the general thoughts on Reverse Rebirth? I thought it was too short, in all honesty. It gave very little insight as to what Riku really did in that time. All it was to me, practically, was:
-Go through a world
-Battle Xehanort
-Repeat
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 am

Quote :
Why is there never much love for Namine?
On the contrary I think there's too much love for her, and some rather unfair-harsh Kairi haters.

Me? I agree with Larxene "Behind that cute little face you do some awful things!"

No, I mean Namine, she's dressed so pure, the blonde hair-blue eyes with a pretty white plain dress. Just screams "Oh look at me, Im a poor helpless damsel in distress and I need a brave hero to rescue me.
She makes me angry cause she selfishly agreed to put herself in Sora's heart in the place of Kairi (The girl Sora was willing to die for)
She made Sora believe the REAL Riku really hated him, after all he did to save Riku's life.
And to top it all off, she nearly tore apart the unseperable trio (Sora Donald and Goofy) ... and I suppose Jiminy.
She made poor little Sora seem deluded,
the line that makes me cringe each time is.
"The three of us can go back together on the island. Me, Riku... and Namine!" >.< AND NAMINE! *fumes*

Quote :
Regardless, what were the general thoughts on Reverse Rebirth? I thought it was too short, in all honesty. It gave very little insight as to what Riku really did in that time. All it was to me, practically, was:
-Go through a world
-Battle Xehanort
-Repeat

Well personally I liked it better than Sora's Story.
Cause Sora's story was like KH1 except with random bits of Namine (we've already stated my opinion of her) and some coolish Org members, (Larxene's voice) and Axy. XD But Riku's Story. It was the first time we saw him... not evil... and seeing how he reacted to his own memories, really got us to see a more deeper perspective of his character, and the guy he was on the inside. (We already know what type of Guy Sora is) ((I still like Sora better)) but you see... It was intresting to get to know a new character, with a Similar story, however on a different side, and also on a different side to what he was when he was first in those worlds (When his mind was being clouded with Darkness)
I dunno... i play games more for the storylines, than the thrill of bashing things (Although that's fun too!) But I get quickly bored of games without some sort of story to follow. I like the sense of achievement you get when you can continue the story because you won that particular fight.
Besides, Card system sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order   Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order Empty

Back to top Go down

Re:CoM - made in Chronological Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Kingdom Hearts :: General Series Discussion :: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories-
Jump to: