The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!

Go down 
+2
madammina
SeaSalt IceCream
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:02 pm

I have to say, after watching so many clips on youtube of moments like, When Sora cries after finally finding his long lost friend, or when Sora grabs a hold of Riku's BELT the consistant comments of the two being lovers is becoming rather tedious.
Who agrees?
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
madammina
Nobody
madammina

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 pm

HEAR HEAR!!

Yeah, I agree too. I swear Yaoi fangirls have never heard of Bromances....
Back to top Go down
MistressofShadow
Traditional Art Moderator
MistressofShadow

Location : In the place where magic thrives and castles fly around the skies.

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:44 pm

XD

Boy do I remember those days...

Lol, that was my first post on KHI.

And I completely and absolutely agree with you. SORA AND RIKU ARE NOT GAY!!! SORA LIKES KAIRI!!!
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 am

I must say also, that I think it shows immaturity that two people, two GUYS are not allowed to be such good friends that they care about each to show HUMAN emotion about eachother without people assuming they're "inlove"
Back to top Go down
enchilado
Seeker of Darkness
enchilado

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:58 am

Hear hear! Disney wouldn't make a game about gay people!

~not that I have anything against gays. Or indeed know what you are talking about.
enchilado

pirat
Back to top Go down
Silent Lamb
Nobody
Silent Lamb

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:07 am

Enchilado- It's a wonder how you can have a post that is half on-topic, half spam. Razz

I would again agree. It's pretty obvious that Sora and Riku are not gay. People just need something to complain about, and since KH is near-perfect, they make something up.

That's a good enough answer to the question of "why" there has been so much fuel to this fire to me as any.
Back to top Go down
http://rpfordummies.forumotion.net
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 am

I've never looked at it like that before..
I suppose that's the nature of it all isn't?
People always try to put mud on someone's clean shoes..
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 am

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
I have to say, after watching so many clips on youtube of moments like, When Sora cries after finally finding his long lost friend, or when Sora grabs a hold of Riku's BELT the consistant comments of the two being lovers is becoming rather tedious.
Who agrees?

Hear hear!

gosh i don't really see why people keep saying that they love each other. They're just best friends. I mean we all have one don't we? And people are mature enough not to say "haha you're gay coz you love your BF!". Thats just stupid. Unless they're just loners who HAVE no friend and therefore habe no experience of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 pm

yea I agree with your people though I will add my reason why I think people think that.

One the people who suggested they were gay were gay themselves and because they were gay they make simple things into big things with little or no proof.

In some movies I watch I look them up on IMDB sometimes and I see comments like "that person is gay in the movie" and I'm like WHA?!?! there is no way! Just because the person was gay and liked the person in the movie made them think that that person was gay. But it wasn't that it was "wishful thinking" so to speak, they wanted them to be gay.

people do that all the time and not only with homosexuality but with just about everything harmless or harmful.

They are so they think everyone else is like that to, its a form of narrow-mindedness. Suspect

there enough chitter-chatter of to bed night!
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:59 am

lol Tim,
I find it funny how you can rant on things you really have no clue about XD
It's great.

FYI People - Tim has never played any of the KH series.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Oh yeah i remember that he hasn't ^^; would it be a good idea to watch the cutscenes and read about it so that we can have more discussions?

anyway

Quote :
people do that all the time and not only with homosexuality but with just about everything harmless or harmful
for example....uhha person hops up and down and it was a boy. someone goes: "haha he's gay". ?
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:50 am

Our world is more immature and twisted then I thought...
*skin turns green*
Once again I am an alien on my own planet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!   My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Rant - SORA and RIKU are NOT GAY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Kingdom Hearts :: General Series Discussion :: Kingdom Hearts II-
Jump to: