The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Organization XIII Members.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

Favourite Organization XIII Members. Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:00 am

Favourite Organization XIII Members.... and why!

Mine is Larxene - She's everything a girl vilian should be. Witty, strong, sarcastic and she wont let the boys push her around. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Silent Lamb
Nobody
Silent Lamb

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 am

Vexen.

Purely because he annoyed me in Re:Com so horribly and has a creepy laugh in the Japanese version.

That's enough for me to consider him a favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://rpfordummies.forumotion.net
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:24 pm

I actually laugh AT him when ever i hear his creepy dude laugh.
Fave member.... eeehh.. Roxas or Xigbar or Xion or Axel etc etc. :3
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Hmmm In order of faves after Larxene that it'd be...
Axel - No explanation needed.
Xion - (358 spoiler)
Spoiler:
Roxas - I have to admit he is growing on me... thankyou 358... I'd still choose Sora's existance over his though..
Demyx - Seriously, I hate having to kill him, it just doesn't seem right to hurt DemDem... *Thinks about the demyx plushie she say in the store... XD*
Xiggy - He's cool for an old dude. What can I say, I like characters that need attitude ajustments...
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
Hmmm In order of faves after Larxene that it'd be...
Axel - No explanation needed.
Xion - (358 spoiler)
Spoiler:
Roxas - I have to admit he is growing on me... thankyou 358... I'd still choose Sora's existance over his though..
Demyx - Seriously, I hate having to kill him, it just doesn't seem right to hurt DemDem... *Thinks about the demyx plushie she say in the store... XD*
Xiggy - He's cool for an old dude. What can I say, I like characters that need attitude ajustments...

LOl thats what i was think about for Xiggy. Demmy is too 'adorable' to be killed. XD Xion isn't very Kairi which is kinda a good news.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:52 pm

*looks at avie*
:/ I actually like Kairi...
In fact... I never really got why people hate her... her character's been dubbed a major character yet had a smaller role than any of the other female characters. I kinda hope she gets a much larger role, (Like FIGHTS) In the up coming games. Im convinced she could be a really strong character if given the chance.

Im a Namine hater... - With a passion! >: ( - the pure look doesn't fool me girlie!
*shrugs* I guess im strange like that.

*Notices how off topic that's been*

Org members...
I dont get why people like Saix,
he bores me,
not as much as Xaldin bores me
but he bores me a bit...
I tease King for being a ...
*sniggers*
Saix Fanboy...
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
*looks at avie*
:/ I actually like Kairi...
In fact... I never really got why people hate her... her character's been dubbed a major character yet had a smaller role than any of the other female characters. I kinda hope she gets a much larger role, (Like FIGHTS) In the up coming games. Im convinced she could be a really strong character if given the chance.

Im a Namine hater... - With a passion! >: ( - the pure look doesn't fool me girlie!
*shrugs* I guess im strange like that.

*Notices how off topic that's been*

Org members...
I dont get why people like Saix,
he bores me,
not as much as Xaldin bores me
but he bores me a bit...
I tease King for being a ...
*sniggers*
Saix Fanboy...

I don't hate Kairi its just sometimes feels like .... i dunno how to word it...useless. I don't hate namine either but she's just way too plain for my taste.

anyway...BWUAHAHAHA Saix fanboy... *pfffT* Saix is okay but he's not as weird looking as Xaldin. Im not digging the hairdo.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Quote :
I don't hate Kairi its just sometimes feels like .... i dunno how to word it...useless.
Oh yes I agree, I feel their wasting a perfectly good character at the moment,
I think she was good in KH1 though.
But... I reckon KH is going to get darker, (It's leaning that way)
and if it is, she could be quite useFUL in leading Sora (and posibly Riku) out of some dark situations.
I really hope that after Riku gave her that keyblade she'll be able to use it....

Quote :
Saix is okay but he's not as weird looking as Xaldin. Im not digging the hairdo.
We didn't see much of Xaldin in KH2 Maybe that's why he bores me,
He was tough to beat the first time I ever tried though...
I haven't actually played 358 yet (since it only arrives in my country in the next 4 DAYS!!!) *ahem*
But does anyone know if we see more of him in 358??
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:16 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
Quote :
I don't hate Kairi its just sometimes feels like .... i dunno how to word it...useless.
Oh yes I agree, I feel their wasting a perfectly good character at the moment,
I think she was good in KH1 though.
But... I reckon KH is going to get darker, (It's leaning that way)
and if it is, she could be quite useFUL in leading Sora (and posibly Riku) out of some dark situations.
I really hope that after Riku gave her that keyblade she'll be able to use it....

Quote :
Saix is okay but he's not as weird looking as Xaldin. Im not digging the hairdo.
We didn't see much of Xaldin in KH2 Maybe that's why he bores me,
He was tough to beat the first time I ever tried though...
I haven't actually played 358 yet (since it only arrives in my country in the next 4 DAYS!!!) *ahem*
But does anyone know if we see more of him in 358??

we probably would see a little bit more of Xaldin. You can even play as him. c:
Saix just annoyed me when i first played KHII. Espacially with the berserk mve
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:18 pm

To me... Saix is... the major i-wanna-be-second-in-charge-so-i'll-suck-up-to-my-boss kinda guy..
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:21 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
To me... Saix is... the major i-wanna-be-second-in-charge-so-i'll-suck-up-to-my-boss kinda guy..

Lol he is second in charge. He's probably one of Xemnas' fave. He likes him so much that He'll even give his a christmas present. Mad
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:31 am

You're making that up aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:41 am

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
You're making that up aren't you?
the second in charge be, no but the gift part....well yes. XD
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:20 am

lol I thought so...
but I still find Saix as suck up.
Even in the clips i've seen of days, it's all about Xemnas, whereas the other characters dont seem to give a darn what Xemnas wants,
they just want hearts. lol
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:51 pm

But in the Xemnas report things (the funny ones, not the serious ones that are titled Ansem reports) Saix is not to be messed with. Like if anything goes wrong-for example: axel burns his steak- he gets all angry and stuff. xD lol
but Xigbar is funny :3 he apparantly poked Xaldin's eye out ahahahha LMAO!

BUT yes Saix is. I say he's a bit like Marluxia. (im just guessing) but i think he wants to be in charge. Sad

Anyway...Roxas looks really cute in Days <3
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:42 am

Are these Xemnas reports like fake or are they in 358 *hopes they're in 358*
I haven't been able to play it yet I get it in.... 2 DAYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:55 am

its kinda fan made but tiny amounts of it is true.
2Days until you see Xion in your DS?
D:
Needs to hurry up xD
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:10 am

Yes! the time really does need to hurry up.
Im having to borrow my cousin's DS for the time being, cause mine seems lost in oblivion. Untill I can afford a new one (Which ticks me no end cause my old one has CoM in it. >: ( ) Oh and Im trying to save for a PSP for when BBS comes out...
Ehh... I need a job...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Organization XIII Members.   Favourite Organization XIII Members. Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Organization XIII Members.
Page 1 of 1