The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who thinks they are a gamer?

Go down 
+2
madammina
SeaSalt IceCream
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sugar Rush
Nobody
Sugar Rush

Who thinks they are a gamer? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they are a gamer?   Who thinks they are a gamer? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:28 am

i see i see. *nods* well, sooner or later i'll get onto the band wagon... XD till then, i'll just sit off to the side and play the other rpg games. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they are a gamer?   Who thinks they are a gamer? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:58 am

Have you put other things aside to play games? Yes totally. Like one time i was suppose to be doing homework, but the only thing i could focus on was finishing my favorite game.
Have you stayed up all night to play games? Just a few days ago. I was playing my Assassin's Creed II game Very Happy.
Have you skipped meals to play games? Not really, i had red bull with me; that counts as a meal Razz
Have you completed a game from start to finish and not let anything stop you in one go? YUP!
Have you done the above more then 20 times? No, more like 12 or 13
Have you attended a LAN gaming party? No, but i want to ;_;
Have you attended 50+ LAN gaming parties? Look at question above Razz
Have you hosted a LAN gaming party? Look at 2 questions above Razz
Define Lan Gaming Party including the acronym: A LAN party is a temporary, sometimes spontaneous, gathering of people with computers, between which they establish a local area network (LAN), primarily for the purpose of playing multiplayer computer games. The size of these networks may vary from the very small (two people) to very large installations. Small parties can form spontaneously, but large ones usually require a fair amount of planning and preparation.
Define: RPG and RPG
Define: RTS: A RTS is a real-time strategy type of genre for a video game. An example would be, Halo Wars.
Define: FPS. FPS and FPS: Like arti said, one of those is in fact, First-Person Shooter
Define: MMO: an mmo is a Massively multiplayer-online video game where users all over the globe can interact and play the same game and go on quests and Oi! Dont swear!.
Define: Arcade: Arcade is those games way back in the day that your parents were able to play as kids. and that now we could enjoy the same games in those places in the mall, or even the nickle arcade :3.
Define: Empire bulding: I dont lol.

some in game terms
Define: co-op: Co-op mode is a mode where you can go through a games' campaine mode and get through the levels a lot faster. basically its a 2-4 -player mode that you can go through the story as a team.

Thats all i could answer lol D:
Back to top Go down
Sugar Rush
Nobody
Sugar Rush

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they are a gamer?   Who thinks they are a gamer? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:17 pm

woah.. XD another loyal gamer at heart!! welcome!! Razz and whats ur favorite genre? o.O
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they are a gamer?   Who thinks they are a gamer? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 am

Sugar Rush wrote:
woah.. XD another loyal gamer at heart!! welcome!! Razz and whats ur favorite genre? o.O

Tough one right there. Its either action-adventure, or RPG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sugar Rush
Nobody
Sugar Rush

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they are a gamer?   Who thinks they are a gamer? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:43 am

nice solid choices. not much Oi! Dont swear! can be said to the genres in general. Very Happy but within those genres what's ur top six? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they are a gamer?   Who thinks they are a gamer? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 am

nice guys and Sugar Rush your an RPG gammer huh? I love RPGS but then I love ALL games was into physics games a bit recently like Xmoto, if your dead keen on RPGs you MUST try Oblivion and Titan Quest they would be my 2 favorite games both RPGs Titan quest has multiplayer, Two Worlds was ok to and so was Never Winter Knights 2 and Icewind Dale 2, along with Fable - The Lost Chapters, and Heroes of Might and Magic 4 though that was more of a Turn based Strategy adventure RPG. XD yea complex game though it powns, Heroes 5 is not as good as 4 is turned into 3d rubbish the fighting isn't the same if you want Heroes 5 play Kings Bounty instead is basically the same game except its made for 3d where Heroes of Might and Magic HAS TO BE 2D TO BE ANY GOOD! hate it when they ruin games with 3d Like the Age of Empires series.

But I won't get into a rant about RTS games or FPS or anything else lol it's become a serious text wall Razz!!!!!!

Just play those two games Titan Quest and Oblivion you WON'T regret it! I palyed them like 20-30 times each had pownage characters!! Pity I lost about 1000 hours worth of collected items on TItan Quest :/ I had a level 50 some 40s and several 30s and a half dozen 20s and tons below that all of them were PACKED full of good items mostly uniques, there are thousands of special items in that game (blue items) or (purple items) unlike normal items which might be simply called a spear, or a oak spear elm spear etc.. and the different woods have different danages there are hundreds like that but the special ones got names like "Storm Bow" which is one of the best unique bows that does lots of lightening damae and looks really cool!!!! and I had HUNDREDS! even THOUSANDS of unique items and a half dozen or more complete unique sets!!! and I lost it all :/ thousands of hours gone! and I was almost finishing a really high level artifact! aftifacts are hard to get even the low level ones you normally need scrolls (which you buy in shop) and charms which you need to combine 5 to get 1 whole one (hard to get monster drop) and essences combine 3 to get 1 whole one (hard to get monster drop) and that is a lesser artifact, then a normal artifact normally needs 1 or 2 lesser aftifacts and a scroll (each need 3 complete items to make) and then and then a greater artifact needs 2 normal artifacts and another essence or a scroll, so I had this Greater artifact call "Hand of Gaia" I think it was it was level 50, so I had to get to that which took about 100 hours of training, then it needed 2 normal artifacts and both those normal artifacts needed 2 lesser artifacts and ALL of them werent easy ones but hard to find ones I had to sometimes kill one type of monster for hours just to find the right essence or charm (remember you need to get 3 or 5 to mae a complete charm or essenece) and it was such a pain for playing half a dozen games I only had about 15 aftifacts all up and that is like 20-100 hours a game, and with my brothers and sisters and friends games as well, the only really special thing about this GREAT AS artifact was that whe you were down to 10% you got 10k HP and my best guy only had 5k all up so it made you invincible! pity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks they are a gamer?   Who thinks they are a gamer? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who thinks they are a gamer?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: