The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Empty
PostSubject: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:36 am

So yes, I am waiting for the last book to arrive so i can read it, but so far, i love it. it's a bit full on a times, but regardless, it's still good. the anime... is rather... odd, at times, especially the Mikuru things.

discuss?

Last edited by Akatsuki Shinkirō on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

Location : New York's stupid little brother who they keep locked in the basement.

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 pm

lol. I actually can't stand Haruhi Suzumiya.
I mean, I enjoy the show for some odd reason. Especially episode 2... I think it was, when erm (can't remember names) got into this huge fight with a girl because she thought that Haruhi would express her love for him if he was dead.
Haruhi in general just makes me want to tear my hair out. XD

Such an odd show. Definitely a guilty pleasure for me.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Ricochet_Blaze
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Well considering the events in which they were called forth, it is no surprise that she indeed attempted to kill Kyon to have emotions from haruhi come into action, therefore creating another burst of data
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Empty

Back to top Go down

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Discussion :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: