The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:58 am

Many have said unlikely, due to the fact that it's been released on Japanese mobile phones only.
I used to be one of those, but then I got thinking, whilst watching some CODED clips on youtube.
"If it was only ever meant to be in Japanese, why is Jiminy's Journal written in english?"
So now I send this question to you,
Do you think Coded will ever be translated into english and if so then what console, format?
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:30 pm

I wish they can translate it in English so that people outside of Japan can play it. I mean, its nearly always the Japanese (not that i have anything against them) that gets the 'exclusive' stuff.
I reckon-if they DID translate it to english- that it should be compatible with nearly all of the phones that will not freeze halfway through a game. That would just annoy the gamer. XD
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:33 am

I watch the english translated clips people stick on youtube,
I guess im more interested in the story line then the game play
So far it seems epic!
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:16 am

Yeah the plot is way more important IMO. But i guess the gameplay is fine
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:18 pm

The plot is intriguing.
I mean it's amazing after 6 cutscenes they have people all over the world begging for more.
It's not even in their language!
I find it amusing how people were all like "Oh it wont be that important because it's for phones, and (for a while Nomura was saying) it's going to be free or super cheap.
So people just go eh, it's going to be some stupid spin off that never matters
I have to admitt I was always skeptical on that idea and always fully intended on watching the clips on youtube, no matter how lame they were going to be.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:22 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
The plot is intriguing.
I mean it's amazing after 6 cutscenes they have people all over the world begging for more.
It's not even in their language!
I find it amusing how people were all like "Oh it wont be that important because it's for phones, and (for a while Nomura was saying) it's going to be free or super cheap.
So people just go eh, it's going to be some stupid spin off that never matters
I have to admitt I was always skeptical on that idea and always fully intended on watching the clips on youtube, no matter how lame they were going to be.

Yeah. When i first heard of it, i thought :"eeehhh it wont affect anything since it's for phones and it's only in japan and its just some spin-off for desperate fans". But now i take it back because people actually like it.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Hmmmm I wonder what console - or if it will come eventually to our phones,
Personally, I wouldn't mind if it came on

PS2 - They are still making ps2 games although im unsure if Square still is or not...
DS - They've done it before and proved the DS can handle things like that... although... I think the GFX may even be to hard for a DS to handle. :/
Wii - If they branch out, that'd be cool... I mean I can't imagine how they'd do it, but still... it'd be cool..
(I have those consoles so... hehehe...)

Phones - It'd be a long time till we see that, I bet their probably waiting for our technology to catch up, instead of down grading it. Mad

Personally it wouldn't surprise me if they made a CODED FM+ and released it on an ACTUAL console. Still... I doubt Australia would ever see it... (Is still angry house Australia did not get Re: CoM or KH2 FM+ )
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:54 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
Hmmmm I wonder what console - or if it will come eventually to our phones,
Personally, I wouldn't mind if it came on

PS2 - They are still making ps2 games although im unsure if Square still is or not...
DS - They've done it before and proved the DS can handle things like that... although... I think the GFX may even be to hard for a DS to handle. :/
Wii - If they branch out, that'd be cool... I mean I can't imagine how they'd do it, but still... it'd be cool..
(I have those consoles so... hehehe...)

Phones - It'd be a long time till we see that, I bet their probably waiting for our technology to catch up, instead of down grading it. Mad

Personally it wouldn't surprise me if they made a CODED FM+ and released it on an ACTUAL console. Still... I doubt Australia would ever see it... (Is still angry house Australia did not get Re: CoM or KH2 FM+ )

I think the GFX would be fine in the DS. If the DS can handle Days, then it could probably handle Coded since Coded probably has less GFX and also a phone can use it. Come on, a phone prbably has less pixels then a DS (im just guessing). And Only cutscenes (the important ones) need all the crazy 3D stuff.

I dont know how a Wii can handle it but it might be fine. But you wouldn't really need to do any moving around for it.

PS2 is kinda going out of the 'new generation', its being replaced by 'the next gen.' consoles but who cares if they're old?
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Quote :
I think the GFX would be fine in the DS. If the DS can handle Days, then it could probably handle Coded since Coded probably has less GFX and also a phone can use it. Come on, a phone prbably has less pixels then a DS (im just guessing). And Only cutscenes (the important ones) need all the crazy 3D stuff.
Hmmm.... have you seen these Japanese phones in action though,
Everything looks like ps2 quality style graphics....
They're like mini game handhelds basically... They look awesome...
And they're graphics - epic.

Quote :

PS2 is kinda going out of the 'new generation', its being replaced by 'the next gen.' consoles but who cares if they're old?
Certainly not me,
besides I still see new games come out for PS2 at the moment, (Mainly cause ps3 used to be so darn expensive no one could afford to buy one)

Quote :
I dont know how a Wii can handle it but it might be fine. But you wouldn't really need to do any moving around for it.
Oh of course not,
I dont really know, maybe use one of those... what are they called... (classic?) style controller/remote things... ? Im not sure...
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
Quote :
Hmmm.... have you seen these Japanese phones in action though,
Everything looks like ps2 quality style graphics....
They're like mini game handhelds basically... They look awesome...
And they're graphics - epic.

Quote :

Certainly not me,
besides I still see new games come out for PS2 at the moment, (Mainly cause ps3 used to be so darn expensive no one could afford to buy one)

Quote :
Oh of course not,
I dont really know, maybe use one of those... what are they called... (classic?) style controller/remote things... ? Im not sure...

I guess so.
ehh everything's too good. technology's too good that it can handle anything...
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:48 am

Bring it on! I love technology! ^^
If only I had the money to keep up with it all though...
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 am

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
Bring it on! I love technology! ^^
If only I had the money to keep up with it all though...

exactly. not every can be up to date with technology.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 am

To be purely honest, I dont think they care... >.>
Just so long as they get their money, and it DOES expand their market...
They care nothing for us poor loyal fans of theirs... they just know that if we're desperate enough we'll do anything to get our hands on it. Mad
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 am

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
To be purely honest, I dont think they care... >.>
Just so long as they get their money, and it DOES expand their market...
They care nothing for us poor loyal fans of theirs... they just know that if we're desperate enough we'll do anything to get our hands on it. Mad
Thats a good point. I mean, I'd sell all the games i have just to Get Dissidia and save up for BBS.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:03 am

Eh Me needith PSP First then I can get BBS,
Who'd have thought being a fan of one game would cost me so much?
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:27 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
Eh Me needith PSP First then I can get BBS,
Who'd have thought being a fan of one game would cost me so much?

Never though of it either. :/ try getting a somewhere. you never know when a BBS bundle might come out. I believe we are going from Coded to BBS so....

anyway, i still dont see why they ant have it overseas. But how would you get it to your phone though?
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:12 pm

I dont see why we dont have the actual phones,
you'd think we'd see em sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?   Kingdom Hearts: Coded English? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Coded English?
Page 1 of 1