The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What type of Roleplay do you want?

Go down 
2 posters

What type of RP would you like?
Futuristic Sci-fi?
What type of Roleplay do you want? Votebar0%What type of Roleplay do you want? Votebar
 0% [ 0 ]
Modern Sci-fi?
What type of Roleplay do you want? Votebar0%What type of Roleplay do you want? Votebar
 0% [ 0 ]
Realistic Modern?
 0% [ 0 ]
Realistic Medieval?
 0% [ 0 ]
Fantasy Medieval?
What type of Roleplay do you want? Votebar50%What type of Roleplay do you want? Votebar
 50% [ 1 ]
Modern Fantasy?
 0% [ 0 ]
Medieval Sci-fi?
 0% [ 0 ]
Future Fantasy?
What type of Roleplay do you want? Votebar50%What type of Roleplay do you want? Votebar
 50% [ 1 ]
Realistic Future?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

What type of Roleplay do you want? Empty
PostSubject: What type of Roleplay do you want?   What type of Roleplay do you want? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:38 am

These are my basic 6 to choose from, once one of these is chosen on, it will be narrowed down in a second poll to decide the exact type of Roleplay i will start.

so vote away, i will close this poll on Sunday.

also, yes. there is a Medieval Sci-fi. it's interestng, and may/may not include time travel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: What type of Roleplay do you want?   What type of Roleplay do you want? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Future fantasy, But i also like the others. Although, I like using characters that are already made (e.g. characters form final fantasy or KH or Code Geass..etc etc.).
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: What type of Roleplay do you want?   What type of Roleplay do you want? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 pm

well these are the main ones i use, then the sub topics would include cannon, original, or combo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of Roleplay do you want?   What type of Roleplay do you want? Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of Roleplay do you want?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Creative Community :: Roleplaying :: Discussion & Sign Ups-
Jump to: