The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. Empty
PostSubject: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:28 pm

THEME: LWTD CHRISTMAS BANNEEEEER!! Very Happy

IT'S NEARLY HERE GUYS! CHRISTMAS IS NEARLY HERE! And the for this occasion, SSIC wanted a x-mas banner. Do your best ladies and gents and may the best gfx designer...win. *-* ^-^

Rules
- Must be 960 x 227 px
- Must have full site name [The Light within The Darkness]
- Must be fully Kingdom Hearts Related
- Must have Sora on it.

- All participants must be prepared to vote
- All participants must have their entires submitted by NEXT SATURDAY(UK/Greenwich Time)

IM EXTENDING THE DUE DATE BECAUSE THERES NOT ENOUGH ENTRIES.
I only got one so far and i havent even finished mine

Last edited by Raito on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Good choice, glad i thought of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:41 pm

lol yeayea whatever. j/k x3
thanks for helping out with the 'when should i do what'. c:
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 pm

i actually got alot of homework over break ._.

not to mention i gotta finish the current sketch of Jud's face i'm doing, then learn how to color things so it DOESNT ruin my sketch, then i gotta figure out shading in different poses, and then sketch Jud XD

in the next few days...
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:55 am

Okay Im finally going to get this done!
It seems like ages since i've been able to photoshop so I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:59 pm

fffffffff I was too busy to do my own D:

santa

here's SSIC's entry since I can't post a Voting Thread.
Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. Bannerchristmas2-1

Comments on it people. If you liek it, we can use it as the holiday banner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:16 am

1. yes

2. only submission lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
enchilado
Seeker of Darkness
enchilado

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:38 am

BEAUTIFUL
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:36 am

Man, I wish I'd saved the second version now.
So people could chose...
I didn't bother since I could only enter one.
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.   Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED. Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphics Designer of the Week 8 (sub) HAI GUISE SSIC'S BANNER IS HERE. COMMENTS NEEDED.
Page 1 of 1