The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steal the Magic Ched!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Steal the Magic Ched! Empty
PostSubject: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:38 am

Woot if you dunno what cheds are ask SeaSalt they are made in Australia Wink

Takes ched for myself!
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Takes a bowie knife and hamstrings tin, running off with the ched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 am

*As you are running away pulls out mah bow adjusts the sight for the right distance and lets lose and arrow that embeds itself deep into your back you scream letting go of the Ched which I then shoot another arrow at hitting it on the side at a certain angle and causing it to flick back at me then i grab the Ched and run of in the opposite direction.*
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 am

i laugh when you fall and pick up the ched and run off with it.

(when your hamstringed, you cant run)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 am

*shoots you again and shoots ched back to be again*
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:42 am

*grabs own bow and shoots a razor barbed arrow through tim's arm. now he cant fire more arrows.*
*limps over and grabs the ched and then limps away*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 pm

heals arm because I AM Wolverine!

Out comes the bony appendages (yea I don't have Adamantium ones yet) *charges and steals ched*
Back to top Go down
Reforge Proginoskes
Heartless
Reforge Proginoskes

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 am

Atomizes you with the epitome of psionics and takes ched to another dimension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:55 am

Uses Mtherunes Razor to travel to the dimension then banes you to a desolate Plain of Oblivion.

*takes ched*
Back to top Go down
Reforge Proginoskes
Heartless
Reforge Proginoskes

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:06 am

Reforge is just too good for that. As essence, he spawns wherever there is existence. *leaves plane and jumps out of omniverse gate*

lulz punches in the face with megaton force and taks ched.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:36 am

*becomes invulnerable for a moment and uses extreme power to poral everyone and thing back to Earth and put a seal on all dimensions so no-one may esacpe the current one. Nick the Ched while I'm at it*
Back to top Go down
Reforge Proginoskes
Heartless
Reforge Proginoskes

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 am

lol with what power?? Mind you you aren't able to flux everything in existence so that in completely impossiblr, but anyway....you just destroyed existence subdued.

I AM EXISTENCE embodiment, so uh takes ched anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:20 am

*knocks you over the head* "happy dreams" *you fall from the computer chair just as you were about to type more stuff and I take the ched*
Back to top Go down
Reforge Proginoskes
Heartless
Reforge Proginoskes

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Ched?? What Ched?? This one?? Yeh I already took the ched....
Back to top Go down
enchilado
Seeker of Darkness
enchilado

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:23 pm

~*Mr Fubbles appears out of nowhere, using his Level 40 Mediocre Morningstar to remove Reforge's hand (R), thereby pickpocketing the Ched(food,+150hp) and disappearing into the Goblin Maze(PvP=1), using his Tomtom GPS to find the way*
enchilado

pirat
Back to top Go down
Reforge Proginoskes
Heartless
Reforge Proginoskes

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Even though that's disturbing, I just fell out of a hole in the maze and tripped you, *catches the ched, and flies away.*
Back to top Go down
enchilado
Seeker of Darkness
enchilado

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:21 pm

~*curses and jumps on his SpaceBike(tm), zooming away at lightspeed after the retreating Reforge and soon catching up before using his PowerGrabX4000 to snatch the Ched out of his hands!*
enchilado

pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:25 am

Pulls out a red bull and whistles to the ched, it sprouts wings and flys over to me and drinks the energy drink in one blast! my Ched!
Back to top Go down
Silent Lamb
Nobody
Silent Lamb

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:30 pm

*BOOM*

I just fired a handy little rifle at a flying Ched, and now I'm running to claim my prize! Bwahaha! *runs towards a wounded Ched, picks up and runs off with it*
Back to top Go down
http://rpfordummies.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:20 am

*PFFT ZING*

and arrow flies over and hits the ched out of your hand

*runs over and claims the poor ched as my own!*
Back to top Go down
Silent Lamb
Nobody
Silent Lamb

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 am

*seizes ambulance vehicle, puts ched on stretcher and drives off*

You're gonna be alright, little guy!
Back to top Go down
http://rpfordummies.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:34 am

*shoots RPG at the ambulance van*

*Leaves outcome to be decided...*
Back to top Go down
enchilado
Seeker of Darkness
enchilado

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 am

A swooping Iranian Green Penguin who happened to be migrating North-West just now, at the other end of the year to normal, scooped up the RPG in its mouth and carried it to its Unichstan nest, whereby it turned out to be Kingdom Hearts, not a rocket-powered grenade as we all assumed at first. The ambulance, meanwhile, sped on to Rooky Crag Ho pital, which had a letter missing and stood atop a high point jutting out over the sea. Here, the Ched was submitted to the Intensive Care ward, whilst, back in the village of Little Starting, the other characters gathered together in order to discuss a plan of war. The Rooky Crag Ho pital prepared for a siege...

~okay, that's today's creative urge used up.
enchilado

pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:12 am

*pulls out RPG launcher and aims it at Rooky Crag Ho pital,* "let them have it!"
Back to top Go down
enchilado
Seeker of Darkness
enchilado

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:25 am

LaserShinyBubbleShields à la Star Wars spring up around the Rooky Crag Ho pital. The only way in is to somehow destroy the GeneratorNG(tm) which is creating the shield. It is located in the centre of the RCHp's Ring Garden at the centre of the complex.

~this is getting difficult! (by the way, I own RCHp, therefore the Ched is mine)
enchilado
pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steal the Magic Ched!   Steal the Magic Ched! Empty

Back to top Go down

Steal the Magic Ched!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Forum Frolics :: Forum Games-
Jump to: