The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downloading MP3s and other files...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Downloading MP3s and other files... Empty
PostSubject: Downloading MP3s and other files...   Downloading MP3s and other files... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:38 am

Well what do you think? Do you think they punish people to harshly or not harshly enough? Do you think downloading songs and games and other things over the net seriously harms the artists and companies that produce them? If you couldn't download the song/game/movie would you buy it or would you be content without it?

That is one serious argument I have, WOULD you buy that song you don't really like? you'd listen to it if it was downloaded for free? but you would never buy it? so how is that hurting the artists?

and such ideas please?

Here is a good song to listen to Don't Download this Song - Weird Al Yankovic

and people for goodness sake if you like downloading stuff of youtube GET firefox instead of useless I.E. and use Easy Youtube Downloader

I get tired of getting songs for everyone Suspect ... Legally of course...
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

Downloading MP3s and other files... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downloading MP3s and other files...   Downloading MP3s and other files... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Honetly, if people are illegally downloading all these things, it must mean that these games and such are good right, so whats the crime in it. TO me, and as one of those people who do it, i will say that illegally downloading all these things is not as big as many say it is. Sure, it might cause some trouble cause it is not the right way to get these files, or even its not the way that the law says, but come on its not like its killing someone, or even sexually assaulting them. So really, why is it such a big crime if people download stuff illegally, when murder and other crimes like it are much worse, but people focus more on illegal downloads and not murder and stuff.
Back to top Go down

Downloading MP3s and other files...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Discussion :: World Related :: Other-
Jump to: