The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow? Empty
PostSubject: How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow?   How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:34 pm

there is a bit of controversy most people say you have to buy them green that is when they are ripe... Some others say yellow.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow?   How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:04 pm

YELLOOOOOOOWWW.

But I've never seen it green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow?   How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 am

lol ya I like them orange XD even

most people in NZ think you have to buy them green and yellow is overripe Surprised I'm like NO WAY green is sour but most of the time they are green here :/!

also I heard they don't ripen after you pick them. I.e. they don't get sweeter so if you get a green one and let it turn yellow it'll still be sour :/ so you gotta buy them nice and yellow/orange XD! and they are nice a sweeeeeeeeet! but people in NZ are strange Suspect
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow?   How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Orangey-yellow. mmmmm.

But thats is weird (No offense). Usually we buy them when it's 'ripe' (i.e. yellow-ish.) I've seen a green banana and mango but no pineapple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow?   How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 am

yea must me NZ...

I like them orange XD! nice and sweet! the ones in the cans are normally from green ones which is why they are stiff... and sour baah get stomach ache if you eat a whole can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow?   How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you buy pineappples? Green or yellow?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Forum Frolics :: Silly Discussion-
Jump to: