The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Rush
Nobody
Sugar Rush

PostSubject: AVATAR!!!!!!   AVATAR!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Who here has seen the all awsomeness movie that cost bout 400 mill to make? XD I HAVE!!! XD if anybody else has, come here and chat it up bout what parts u liked, hated with passion hot enough to kill trees, and whatever else had become stucked in ur head... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AVATAR!!!!!!   AVATAR!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:55 am

lol I know there is a big rave going on but I tihnk its mainly the grafics people like :/ the story was far to predictable for me, the main reason I saw it was caues everyone said it was good I didn't read any reviews I just went and saw it in 3D and the grafics were as good as I was told, the movie itself plot storyline etc. were a dissapointment and it was loaded with a lot of views I disagree with I.e. New Age and other things, it was ok, I'm not fussed over it I mean I won't go see it again and I won't see it unless its in 3D, its like Iron man see it love it then a month later you don't even know why you loved it cause its just an average movie compared to some of the other ones out there. I give Avatar 7.5/10 based on the awesome grafics. cause the grafics were a 10/10!!! esspecially in 3D then they were 100/10 XD
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1