The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:57 am

G'day mates,
cheers
Hope my fellow Aussies have a fun-filled day eating snags on the Barbie and drinking beerrrrrerrr - Coca-Cola! Wink
And remember, the reason we have this holiday is to kick back and watch the cricket.... or... that's what im told anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 am

Aussies.... Always making excuses to party up while US Kiwis do all the hard work! Yea i bin in town all morning and I get home and then i gotta rush have lunch get ready for work and work till like 6 or something.... So while you party think of all the poor people that work so you can party Razz!
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 am

LOL Im getting visions of this clip again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Q36-9UUQE

You better believe it buddy.
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:46 am

yeah mate, gonna whack a snag on the barbie?

i can't stand being so... so... Australian xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 am

Aussies *shudders* weird people

Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! AussieKiwi

We OWN!
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 am

In terms of physical ability, and gravity, our Emus could literally stomp on the Kiwis xD
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Quote :
i can't stand being so... so... Australian xD
inorite? I feel weird using all this ridiculous Aussie slang.
Fair shake of the sause-bottle eh Ol' mate?

Quote :
In terms of physical ability, and gravity, our Emus could literally stomp on the Kiwis xD
Yeah... emus have a huge advantage compared to the Kiwi...
Maybe we should be comparing Kangaroos to Sheep... to see which one'd kick the other's behind.
Back to top Go down
Balthier
Knight of the Round
Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:51 am

BLOODY KANGAROOS >:C i almost got hit by a group of them a couple of months ago ;~:
Back to top Go down
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:57 am

;_; i wish i was able to be there lol...wait..4th of july for americans C:
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 am

lol Actually... depending on who you are depends on how exciting australia day is for ya.
I mean i was with my mum and my cuz and we went to some historical museum thing...
It was somewhat lame... but my cuz and i made it fun by pretending we were in a horror movie where the manakins came alive and stabbed us with the rusty knives in the old slaughter house XDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

SeaSalt IceCream wrote:
lol Actually... depending on who you are depends on how exciting australia day is for ya.
I mean i was with my mum and my cuz and we went to some historical museum thing...
It was somewhat lame... but my cuz and i made it fun by pretending we were in a horror movie where the manakins came alive and stabbed us with the rusty knives in the old slaughter house XDDDD

Cool! Nothing like zombies to brighten teh mood!!!! XD

Balthier wrote:

Yea well... The Maoris went and extinct the Moa... (like really giant Kiwis) and THEY WOULD KICK Emus!

Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! Moa-skeleton
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 am

i think sheep would beat kangaroos... the sheep have padding... and they got a crazed north dakotan vegetarian backing them up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 am

Saradamon Lanaldor wrote:
i think sheep would beat kangaroos... the sheep have padding... and they got a crazed north dakotan vegetarian backing them up...

I concur!

It would probably happen like that kangaroos may have a kick but sheep got a Silent Lamb who will silence all the kangaroos... Permanently!
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 am

Hmmm... but you see... kangaroos have claws and a hard kick, I've heard/seen on news reports Kangroos attacking and killing humans..Sheep.. .well... they're more prey than preditors.
Lets take this discussion to the silly discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!   Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Australia Day to all me mates at LwD!
Page 1 of 1