The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reforge Proginoskes
Heartless
Reforge Proginoskes

Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares Empty
PostSubject: Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares   Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Ever have a really good dream that twas just boundless in aspect and you wanted to talk all about it but never did?? what about a nightmare so horrible that you feared sleep for years on end. its all good in this place. Lets talk about what happens to us after hours, during the time we all slip away to that place in slumber.
Back to top Go down
SeaSalt IceCream
Admin
SeaSalt IceCream

PostSubject: Re: Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares   Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:30 am

I've had a lot of nightmares of car accidents and so on, ever since the car accident that nearly crippled me, i've been afraid of cars.
Im terified of my driving lessons i have with my mum, but she's patient with me! ^^

Still... i can think of at least two nightmares i've had involving car crashes,
Although theres only two, i barely dream in my sleep, i seem to always be alert.
Back to top Go down
https://lightwithindarkness.forummotion.com
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

PostSubject: Re: Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares   Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:38 am

Well what really happens to me is the usual, from time to time a bad dream, nothing really frightening, unless i think of something frightening, then I will have quite the horrific dream. Other then that, I don't really have scary dreams, just those i am not proud to call my own. :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares   Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 am

Hmm dreams where to start...

first I will say a bit how my mind works will explain why and how I remember things...

Firstly I have a picture memory, I can see pictures clearly I remember images from when i was as young as 2 years old, using knowledge I then piece those images into stories, I am bad with remembering numbers and dates and all that sort of thing including names. Like I will remember a person really much but have no clue what their name is, or I will remember things from like I said when I was 2 in serious detail like even individual blades of grass and the exact pictures as if they were yesterday yea not remember things just as words that were spoken or times or dates.

So when it comes to dreams I tend to remember them very vividly,

I had a dream very often when I was around 6-9 actually I have had it since but that was the main occurance we used to live in a very large 3 story house on a steep section on a paninsula, on the second story there was a deck going around half the house it was a good ways of the ground because the bottom story was on a concrete slab that ended just at the edge of the rails so it was a decent drop. I used to have nightmares of falling of the deck down the steep section I would fall of then fall for like 1 minute finally hit the ground on the hillside then it would bounce me up to the height of the deck again and I would fall again, once I did it about 5 times and was at the bottom of the section where there was our beach i would take flight and instead of falling float across the bay... odd dream

and I got millions more lol. I remember them all 100% crystal clear to
Back to top Go down
Reforge Proginoskes
Heartless
Reforge Proginoskes

PostSubject: Re: Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares   Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:35 pm

That's intereting so do you think that there was a lot of meaning behind this dream??? Having dreams more than once can often tell us somwthing. Is this something you have wanted to actually do, or no??
Back to top Go down
enchilado
Seeker of Darkness
enchilado

PostSubject: Re: Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares   Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Tintin, that thing about your memories and with names and such: OMG I'm just like that. I have very nearly picture-perfect images of when I was two. Although I had one memory (I forgot it, I'm left now with just the memory of it... er, as it were) of when I was three that was sort of like a video game... flat terrain (although with hills) and sharp edges dropping into a perfectly flat, blue stream...

er...

Anywayzzz, there was one dream I had when I was somewhere around seven, although I had it a few times. I was a Watcher. That is to say, I wasn't participating in the dream; I was just a bird's-eye view of what was happening. Me (way down below) and my mother, father and elder brother climbed into our old green Golf (I don't remember if we still had it when I dreamt this) and set off down this dirt road through a cow paddock, with green grass. To the left of us was a large forest of bamboo, and in the little towny-thing I live in there is such a forest of bamboo... anyway, the road turned and entered this forest, and we went around the corner into it. Everything was muted; all I could do was watch from up above. Anyway after a hundred metres into this forest there was a clearing on the right side of the road, and in this clearing were, er, well, y'see, some dinosaurs... yeah, anyway. So the car kept on going whilst my vision halted and waited there. After a short while, the car came back again and stopped just on this side of the clearing. We all got out of the car and ran into the bamboo on the clearing side of the road, and a T Rex ran out onto the road after us and roared. Then I woke up.

Also I remember another one. I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor one night. I dreamt I was running up the track that the pig-thing runs up in the movie Babe. He comes to the top of the hill and sees the sheep rustlers below him (I think, that could have just been the dream). Anyway I was running up this track. I came to the top of it and there was a T Rex or two down below me, only their heads came up to my height. One was going to eat me and I asked it not to chew so I would be okay and it agreed and I slid down into its stomach and as I hit the bottom of it I woke up and it was like I'd fallen onto my bed.

~don't worry, I don't usually dream about T Rexes...
enchilado

pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares   Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 am

Reforge Proginoskes wrote:
That's intereting so do you think that there was a lot of meaning behind this dream??? Having dreams more than once can often tell us somwthing. Is this something you have wanted to actually do, or no??

oh i always wanted to fly if that is what you are asking Wink lots of my dreams at that ages and thoughts were about flying and at the end before i'd die hitting the sea i flew away. could be...

enchilado wrote:
Tintin, that thing about your memories and with names and such: OMG I'm just like that. I have very nearly picture-perfect images of when I was two. Although I had one memory (I forgot it, I'm left now with just the memory of it... er, as it were) of when I was three that was sort of like a video game... flat terrain (although with hills) and sharp edges dropping into a perfectly flat, blue stream...

er...

Anywayzzz, there was one dream I had when I was somewhere around seven, although I had it a few times. I was a Watcher. That is to say, I wasn't participating in the dream; I was just a bird's-eye view of what was happening. Me (way down below) and my mother, father and elder brother climbed into our old green Golf (I don't remember if we still had it when I dreamt this) and set off down this dirt road through a cow paddock, with green grass. To the left of us was a large forest of bamboo, and in the little towny-thing I live in there is such a forest of bamboo... anyway, the road turned and entered this forest, and we went around the corner into it. Everything was muted; all I could do was watch from up above. Anyway after a hundred metres into this forest there was a clearing on the right side of the road, and in this clearing were, er, well, y'see, some dinosaurs... yeah, anyway. So the car kept on going whilst my vision halted and waited there. After a short while, the car came back again and stopped just on this side of the clearing. We all got out of the car and ran into the bamboo on the clearing side of the road, and a T Rex ran out onto the road after us and roared. Then I woke up.

Also I remember another one. I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor one night. I dreamt I was running up the track that the pig-thing runs up in the movie Babe. He comes to the top of the hill and sees the sheep rustlers below him (I think, that could have just been the dream). Anyway I was running up this track. I came to the top of it and there was a T Rex or two down below me, only their heads came up to my height. One was going to eat me and I asked it not to chew so I would be okay and it agreed and I slid down into its stomach and as I hit the bottom of it I woke up and it was like I'd fallen onto my bed.

~don't worry, I don't usually dream about T Rexes...
enchilado

pirat

lol you watched to much Jurrasic park Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares   Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamscapes and Harsh Nitemares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Discussion :: World Related :: Other-
Jump to: