The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sun Went Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

The Sun Went Out Empty
PostSubject: The Sun Went Out   The Sun Went Out EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Here's volume one of my Black Sun Prophecy series... and also the only volume i've gotten to, though it's far from finished...
._.

some on RPFD have been reading it, but not nearly enough of you...

i'll post 1 chapter at a time, though starting with the prologue...

The Black Sun Prophecy:
Volume 1: The Sun Went Out:
Prologue
By Saradamon Lanaldor

It had began far to the south in the ruins of a kingdom thought to be ruled by the very creators of the land on which it stood, thought long ago to have been destroyed by the very power that brought it into being. A kingdom that no longer existed above the ground where it was created, but now rested deep below, awaiting its time to be returned to the light. It was but a year ago when this great kingdom was found in an expedition for a rare ore few knew existed. When it was discovered it was overflowing with eternal flames, making it impossible to enter without the help of the magic of the Harsta'bren, called by some the guild of mages. They controlled a powerful magic, too powerful to be controlled by all but the most elder of their ranks, but still they were summoned to the place to undo the magic that kept it ablaze. It took a fortnight before they were finally able to open a rift in the enchantment and cast out most of the flames from the world. It wasn't long before the explorers began finding a great many artifacts, from pottery and tapestries to great weapons and armor, to large for any human to carry alone. Of these great artifacts was found the one true object of meaning, the great tapestry that would change the fate of the land once it was exhumed. The tapestry that would forever be known and forever remembered as the Prophecy of the Black Sun.

also, feel free to comment at any time on this, i dont wana double post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
enchilado
Seeker of Darkness
enchilado

The Sun Went Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun Went Out   The Sun Went Out EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Seems a bit vague, but it that could just be 'coz it's a prologue. I'll wait and see how it develops before I say anything more.

~you can post again safely now Razz
enchilado

pirat
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

The Sun Went Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun Went Out   The Sun Went Out EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:31 am

I still need to lengthen it, but this is:

--------------------------------
The Black Sun Prophecy
Volume 1: The Sun Went Out
Chapter 1: My Life
By Saradamon Lanaldor

Run! Keep moving! It's all he could think, all he could do. They were after him, he had to get away. Jump the cart, he thought, keep running! he turned a corner, there was another soldier. Not now, oh, why now? He thought, tears streaming to his eyes. He turned around, they were there. What am i going to do? oh, what now? He became frantic as they approached.

"Hold it, thief! You're coming with us!" They were surrounding him. "You're not going to come? well then..." They brandished their blades.

"Stay away from me!" He cried. Where? Where can i go? Where? Where? He paused and looked to the side. There! He jumped through a window and landed on his side, crashing through a table. Ow, he moaned. "stupid Peacekeepers" he mumbled to himself. He scrambled to his feet. Now's you're chance, he thought, run! He kept running, they came around the building and were still after him. Charging him. Cursing his presence. he passed a fruit vendor, knocking his supply on the ground as he ran. The man screamed at the guards for stepping over all he had worked for. They bashed him against a wall and he collapsed, blood streaming down the stone wall. They continued after him, but it was enough, it was all he needed to get away, get home.

It happens far too often... far, far too often, he thought. This had indeed happened far too often over the last couple years, going to salvage food, any food he could find. This time was the closest he had gotten to yet to being caught; to being executed like he should have been so many years ago. But he stayed alive, he did anything he could to ensure that. Sleeping in barrels in his parent's study, their life and legacy, their grave. He knew his parents were different, he could understand that, but these markings on the walls, these cages and boxes full of bones and rotting meat. What could they have been doing down here? He knew this was why his was never allowed to enter this room, but he could not understand what exactly all these things were for.

"I hate them! I hate the stupid 'peacekeepers'!" He started crying, flinching and then jumping up with a start as the pain that dripped from his eyes spread to his arm. It was bleeding. Badly. "When did this happen?! what do i do?" He began to panic, looking frantically for something to stop the bleeding. But there was nothing. Nothing but bones, meat, and sadness. He calmed down and sat down on a barrel, holding his arm. "Why do they always come after me? What did i ever do to them? What did i ever do? huh?" He looked down as the barrel below him began to slightly glow as his blood touched it, the metal on it rusting away to nothing in pools of his misery. He jumped in shock and fell on his back as the barrel collapsed in on itself. It couldn't stand me either, He thought.

He burst out sobbing, not for his arm or back, but for the horrors of his life. "Th...th...th... the stupid 'peacekeepers'! Wh...wh...why did they have to do this! M... m... Mommy! Daddy! What did you ever do to get what you did?" He looked up. "Wh... what is that?" he wiped his eyes and crawled to the wrecked barrel, a strange chest of bone sitting within it's savaged form. He looked down at the strange lock on it, looking like a small ball. "A...a ball? why is there a ball down here?" He reached out and grabbed it with his hand and pulled. Nothing. He took hold with my other, blood covered hand and the ball began to glow the same strange red as the barrel. He backed away from it at the ball shattered and the light stayed where it was, as if his misery were floating peacefully before him.

"What is going on?" He was about to cry once more when the light collided with the chest itself and the chest opened. "Huh? what's that?" He reach into the chest and pull out a strange purple book, a strange seal on its cover in his blood, flowing in horrifying circles across the cover. He droped the book and hid behind another barrel as it lands open on the ground before him. "Go away!" He stared, speechless as the now floating book glows completely in the same red color, its pages blank, and figures appear on the pages in the murderous red of before, then falling to the ground, the words remaining despite his lack of them, as the glow emerges from the pages and approaches him. He reached his hand out to it and it wrapped around it, following up the blood on his arm. "Aaaaa! What's going on!? Get off!" He waved his arms frantically, trying to knock it away, but it reached the gash in his arm and disappeared as the arm began to turn pale and white, and then a flashing pulse of dark red anguish flashing through him as his arm returns to normal and he collapses on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
Sponsored content

The Sun Went Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun Went Out   The Sun Went Out Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun Went Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Creative Community :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: