The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Economy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Grim
Twilight Warrior
Lord Grim

Our Economy Empty
PostSubject: Our Economy   Our Economy EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:18 am

Seeing how our Economy is in a state of crisis, i feel that we should discuss it; so what are your views on our economy's condition, do you think it is heading to a depression, or is it, with the right decisions from our government, will it jump back into the position it was before the War with Iraq.

Also if you do not live in the U.S.A.; then discuss the country you live in, discuss your country's economy, is it in a much worse shape then the USA, or is it better.
Back to top Go down

Our Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Economy   Our Economy EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:47 am

Well seeing I am from NZ I dunno much about it in USA, and seeing i don't have a job it hasn't really affected me, dad kept his job but his work stopped hiring people, when i look for a job it's probably going to be hard to get one but apart from that I haven't noticed much to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

Our Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Economy   Our Economy EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:11 pm

yeah the economy's still in crisis, i dunno how the President is coping with the Credit crunch in the USA but here in the UK, alot of the prices are going up! Hundreds or thousands of people are unemployed and lots of shops int he high streets are closing down.

its a terrible thing D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Economy   Our Economy Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Economy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Light within The Darkness :: Discussion :: World Related :: Other-
Jump to: