The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

Location : New York's stupid little brother who they keep locked in the basement.

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:28 am

And gawd's loyal puppy just lol'd too.

XD I love CC.
But I only watched like, 10 episodes of Code Geass. >:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Ricochet_Blaze
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:34 am

10? Sad you still got 16 more to do.

Cant we have crossovers here? :0
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

Location : New York's stupid little brother who they keep locked in the basement.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 am

I totally missed it when it was playing on Adult Swim here. ;-;

I s'pose it's kay.
I mean, long as it's not Naruto or anything. >.>
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:40 am

Id explode if its naruto. How about having....*cough*szayel*cough*
Hehe i watched it in the web xD
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 am

HJDHD I REALLY WANT TO PUT SZAYEL IN THIS BUT I FEEL REALLY WEIRD WITH HIM. XD
But it might just happen since I love science and stuff so I think that he could actually fit really well. D:
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 am

Lol dont you need a doctor in the RP? It relates to science
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am

My point exactly.

pfff I'm doing it.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:57 am

Very Happy

Yay!

C:

Im not as crazy as Kira now.
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:27 am

Name: Szayel Aporro Grantz
Sex: Male (YES HE'S A GUY.)
Weapon: Needle Syringes, any tool found in a doctors office.
Personality: Szayel Aporro is very friendly, polite and helpful in many ways but overall, his personality is twisted. He wont deny, that he does what he does because he likes seeing people struggle for help, especially to get help from him. This can be because he was a victim of Hinamizawa Syndrome itself around two years ago. He often relapses, but since he studies the disease full time, he knows how to stop his condition from getting any worse.
When he's not inflicted by his own insanity, he is very nice and loves helping out the fellow citizens, though, most are aware of his antics, so they keep their distance.
Appearance: Szayel is 5'8 and very thin, making him look almost anorexic in some cases. He doesn't eat too much, but enough to keep him alive, and his condition with Hinamizawa Syndrome also contributes to his weight. He's very feminine looking, having chin length pink hair, parted at the left, and ember eyes (though the long eye lashes seem to run in his family) He wears square white glasses, that give him a rather scholarly appearance. During his days at work, he wears a lab coat with a light purple button up shirt underneath, and a pair of black slacks and shoes. On his free days, he wears a long black coat, with a purple v-neck underneath, and tight navy blue jeans, along with a pair of boots, however, he usually sheds his coat since Hinamizawa gets hot rather quickly.
Biography: Szayel's childhood itself wasn't too bad, the middle child of his family. His older brother, Ilforte Grantz, was always athletic, and was never seen without some type of sports equipment in his hand, his younger infant sister, Yachiru, was the creative hyper one, though she was only two, everyone loved her. And both of his parents loved their children very much, letting them do whatever their heart desired.
For Szayel, it was science. He was always the scholar in school, his grades excelling any student in Hinamizawa history (though, the small population made this very possible) He went onto college outside of town for a while, and his brother attended one not too far from him.
However, when both graduated, and returned to Hinamizawa, killings began to happen once again. Szayel knew a lot about Hinamizawa's history, and he was fascinated by it, so he wanted to find out more about these killings.
He had met Miyo Takano several times, finding her to be such a fascinating specimen to the point where he would stop by the Irie clinic just to meet up with her and talk, though, he was really mentally recording every word that she had said.
Unfortunately, on the night of the Watangashi Festival two years past, his family was victim to the murders. This scared him half to death, and when he discovered his brother was still alive, he began to question his brother's morales.
Already emotionally unstable from the disease, and beginning to start the hallucination stage, Szayel couldn't take it anymore, and he killed Ilforte with his own two hands, screaming at him, telling him that he was the cause of their family's death.
Two years later, Szayel has tried his best to forget every detail about that night, and now works hard to find out as much as he can about the killings and Hinamizawa itself. Though, he's unaware that he might actually be the problem.
Favorites: Szayel loves anything scientific, but he does know how to have fun. As well as researching Hinamizawa Syndrome, he takes pride in helping others with their medical conditions. He also has a bit of a fetish for girls in pretty dresses, and wont hesitate to go after them.
Other: Szayel is very skilled in video gaming.
Despite the fact that he's a bit of a womanizer, he maintains a steady relationship with a former worker at Angel Mort, and are expecting their first child (A girl, to be named Luna) around the time of the Watangashi Festival.

PFF.
I DID IT.
AND I MADE UP EVERY DETAIL ABOUT HIS PAST. ;w;
Cept, Ilforte really was his brother. =w=

Last edited by Elly Rainbows on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saradamon Lanaldor
Court Magician
Saradamon Lanaldor

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 am

This is looking good, though could you cut down on the 3 page bursts of planning and do that over MSN or AIM or another messenger to help reduce clutter?

also, Light, look in the staff area Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Saradamon+Lanaldor
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:47 am

: O
I does not have Light's AIM.
So I shall do that.
Soon.
I think I'm done with spam.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:36 am

I dont have aim :c we could do it by PM...

EDIT: I might add some other stuff to the bio since i forgot that Soichiro is kinda...stuck in Mu.

XD Szayel loves Video games? Razz awwwezzuume!
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Yes, yes. I like what you added to his profile!
Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:47 pm

which part?
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:59 pm

His entire past and how you incooperated the Death Note background into there.
And then how he escaped to Hinamizawa to avoid humiliation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 pm

king Why thank you <3
Exactly as Planned. BWUAHAHAHA!
Its kinda weird you know. Usually im the type of person who is mostly blank (idea wise) but after watching this, it kinda came up (ya know the escaping to Hinamizawa part? It popped up when i heard that Satoshi (i kinda forgot how to spell his name XD) ran away.

Last edited by Light on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:40 pm

You spelled it right. XD

But genius idea is genius.
I'm about to advertise the website on my deviantart page and see if people come.
Moar roleplayers so we can get this started! XD
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Thats a brilliant idea. Now why didn't I.....
lol anyway. Better not start it while im half way through the second season XD (just one or two more days. c:)

nuff spammage.

EDIT: Why do i keep editing me temp? XD i just added a pic. dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:15 pm

I added a little something in Szayel's other feature since I only like to ship him with one chick. x_x
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 pm

awwww they're having a baby?
Rena: AWWWW HOW CUUTE!! <3 I WANNA TAKE IT HOME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Haha, in my world they are. >: )

Szayel: ..... ._.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Light: *palmface*
Rena: *getting closer to the baby*

O_O that would be weird.
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Szayel: B-but... it hasn't even been born yet.
Cirucci: *PAWWWNNNCCCHHHH*
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Rena: *is obssessing over cute things*
Light : hahaha *sigh* You;ve been slapped >:3 study
Matsuda: Aww someone's gonna have a baby Very Happy ^^
Light: Matsuda you idiot. >_>
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Cirucci: ...The hell. D<

Szayel: *epic facepalm* Cirucci gets mad reaal quickly.

lawl. Spam. XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next