The Light within The Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light within The Darkness

A friendly and inviting Kingdom Hearts Community

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Yeah so i just watched it and it was kinda creepy but awesome. ^^ but what i found weird was the time reversing thing. I mean, whenever Keiichi dies it starts all over again like it never happened. I kinda don't like how he was almost tortured in one of the episodes. Dun remember which one but it was when he got tasered, stabbed and nailed on the finger joints by one of the Sonozaki twins (Im still confused on whos who but oh well.)

So. Discuss. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

Location : New York's stupid little brother who they keep locked in the basement.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Ha. It may seem like a new arc starts whenever Keiichi dies, but it's actually not! Very Happy
See, that's where the second season comes in and it definitely stops becoming so confusing then.

I wonder, did you get to Shion and Mion's story?
I think that was the worst part, when Satoko gets put in the torture chamber.
Satoko's the small blonde one.
And pay deep attention to Rika.

She's probably the most important character.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Ricochet_Blaze
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

Location : On a GIANT, COLOSSAL CHESSBOARD. Where somebody called Battler will flip the chessboard over.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:00 pm

What the? It feels like it tho :c

Hmm which episode are The twin's story? Im currently on episode 18 and I've only seen Shion get three of her fingernails ripped off. How nasty is that. But what i dont get its the whole jumping from Keiichi to the Konozaki Twins after Rika is found dead.

oh and Rika is one creepy child. :O
After the episode when Keiichi got pushed off the bridge and something exploded, she was able to predict the deaths. x_x

And I just remembered, In one of the Episodes, Rika is shown to be stabbing herself and Mion was kinda doing a Kira imitation laugh. Does that connect to Rika's death?
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

Location : New York's stupid little brother who they keep locked in the basement.

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:08 pm

I know, I thought so too. Confused the heck outta me when he was alive in the second arc. o.o
I forget why they concentrate so much on Keiichi in the first episode. It's like they want to confuse you.
Hence why I believe the creator was a genius. >_>

You're currently in the twins story then.
Maybe like, 2 more episodes and you'll see that. *shudder*
I hated the nail ripping scene. I swear, I like, felt that. D:

And the reason for Rika being able to predict their deaths is revealed in season two, which is why it's so important. XD
She's creepy only because she's endured 100 years of the year 1983 being repeated because of her death (like I explained in my RP, aha? Very Happy )

Rika's reason for stabbing herself is a little crazy. I don't think she would've died from what Mion did to her (actually, I think it was Shion who did it, since Shion and Mion swap places a lot, you never know who's who. x_x ) so it was sort of unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:16 pm

The creator should be praised ^^
I dont know either. He went crazy after 'killing' Satoko's uncle. Oh! Yeah He though that he killed the uncle coz we all saw it Didn't we? But his friends claim that he was at the festival. has the Hinamizawa Sydrome got to do with people going crazy and killing themselves or someone else?

I agree with you there. I was like: " Oh no. :O *nail gets ripped off* pale okay. i dont wanna see that bit again.*
Coincidently, i was touching my fingernails while i was hearing the screaming.

Yes, you did explain in the Rp about the time reversing thing.

The Shion and Mion thing will drive me nuts. then i will take out a metal baseball bat and smash the computer lmao.
I dont even know if it was Shion who tortured Keiichi. Actually.. IT IS SHION. Defo. She has a Taser, does she not?
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 pm

That's right. Because he's suffering from Hinamizawa Syndrome, he began to have hallucinations about killing the uncle. However, the uncle didn't return, so I'm not entirely sure if maybe the others were hallucinating instead. x__x

And correct! Shion has a tazer, and I think Mion has an actual gun. She never uses it really though.

I think Higurashi is the reason they discontinued metal baseball bats that were being sold in stores. XD
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Thats actually true you know. He never returned Surprised what a surprise. But the bat wasn't there. :/
But seems like nobody wants to talk about Satoko's Brother. and Shion apparantly heard His footsteps in Ep 18 (i know i know im still in the same one Razz). lol Isn't that supposed to be bad?

XD Really? See? they DO take anime too seriously (but death note is kinda harmless and this one is what i call deadly)
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:38 pm

XD Yeah, right? Death Note didn't have any direct killing (aside from the ending I guess. XD)

They don't talk about Satoko's brother because Satoko suffers from the highest level of Hinamizawa Syndrome. That's why she's always with Irie-sensei, and getting shots. Satoko is still under the impression that Satoshi ran away, and that he's expected to come back at any time. I don't remember what the others say about him, though.
I think Shion's under the impression that he was kidnapped
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:43 pm

LOL just the ending (where all the blood is XD)

aahh right. I knew there was something wrong with her. Like when she...er...vomited and was apologising to the curtain...>_>; -w-

Irie...thats the doctor that looks a bit like Szayel isn't he? But what's up with that Lady thats almost always seen with the photographer?
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Also because Keiichi looks a lot like Satoshi, so that's another reason on why she freaked out. XD

Ah, Nurse Miyo Takano.
She and Tomitake are a thing. >_>
Pay a lot of attention to Takano too.
She's not as nice as she seems. D:
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:01 am

she always does that, even with a little pat. for example:
*touches her*
GET AWAY FROM ME *get beaten up*

Thats the one!. Takano. Yeah, she looks really creepy. Suspicious looking as well, especially when she keeps saying something about "I wonder who's going to get killed this year?" or "The chain of murders".

On the very first episode, keiichi was seen beating up his two friends. Yes he went crazy (syndrome again?) but were the girls possessed?
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Mmhmm. Takano is pretty insane.
Creepy for a reason. x_x

And no, for example.
When Keiichi was given the rice balls from Mion and Rena, and Mion "hid a surprise in there", it wasn't actually a needle. It was just hot sauce, so Keiichi was imagining that.
And when Rena and Mion came to his house and took out the needle, it was actually just a sharpie that they were gonna draw on him on.
That's how bad the disease gets you. x_x
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Elly Rainbows wrote:
Mmhmm. Takano is pretty insane.
Creepy for a reason. x_x

And no, for example.
When Keiichi was given the rice balls from Mion and Rena, and Mion "hid a surprise in there", it wasn't actually a needle. It was just hot sauce, so Keiichi was imagining that.
And when Rena and Mion came to his house and took out the needle, it was actually just a sharpie that they were gonna draw on him on.
That's how bad the disease gets you. x_x

oh yes. She kept 'faking' her deaths apparantly.

Actually...that bolded bit was shown. It showed a syringe and it turned into a sharpie. XD
and that rice ball wasn't explained. The 'needle' disappeared. Basically, he went nuts. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Mmhmm. And the corpse (I think this was revealed in the last couple of episodes of season one) was pronounced dead 24 hours before the Watangashi Festival. However, Keiichi was with her for most of the night before the Watangashi Festival.

pff, I didn't remember that. XD
There's a live action movie, but in the movie, I was really confused because he was shown with a bandaid on his cheek to show where the needle had penetrated, but... it was gone like, two scenes after. So I didn't know it was fake until I looked it up on wikipedia. XD
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:34 pm

yeah it was. Also it was mentioned like more than once in the first season.
Exactly, which is why its impossible.

IS THERE? MUST LOOK IT UP : DDD
eww..it went through his cheek. thats...nice.

also, i can't help noticing but, that Ooishi dude (town detective) always pops up in odd moments like he knows that something's gonna happen and he he interviewed most of Keiichi's friends (including him)
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 pm

The second movie is set to be released on DVD on November 6th in Japan, which probably means that the subbed version will come later that week. D:
And yeah. it did. The very end of that movie had me cowering behind my blankets. Too many close ups. D:

I really hate Ooishi. Like, from day one, he's just been so annoying and I was like "DO NOT CARE"
He interviews the kids as if they've ever been in those situations before, and I think it was Satoko who he was interviewing WHILE she was in a paranormal coma and grabbing her by her shirt and demanding answers out of the poor thing. That's what really made me dislike him. D:
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 pm

ewww close ups *imagines a crazy Satoshi beating up his aunt close up* Neutral

oh yeah. like he's stalking then. he's like:

"TELL ME NAO D:<"

Doctor: Oh shes dead.
Ooishi: WHAT THE-!? *punches the floor. what the heck? XD)

The white van. >_> do they explain it?
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Yes. The white van gets explained.
Stupid reason is stupid though. XD

HOW FAR ARE YOU NOW?
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:10 pm

oh yay! coz the an is annoying. >:
*remembers* In the first murder, Rika wasn't killed right? how come time when back when Kei-chan got killed?

EPISODE 9 :C

GAAAH IM TAKING AGES ON THIIIISSS!!!
*gets hockey stick* D< i got les than 12 hours to watch half of the season lulz
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:12 pm

They never say it, but she gets shoved down a well in like, the first three.
And she apparently avoided that fate, and then died another way. >_>

WHEN YOU GET TO THE VERY LAST EPISODES, YOU'LL BE ON A MARATHON LIKE I WAS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Already halfway through ep 15. C:

Hmm thats very weird. That world that Rika went (where everything is almost solved and stuff) almost no deaths happened except for the photographer having died of the disease and Miyo(the nurse) who faked their her death. Is that what were supposed to do in the RP near the end.

And i get the white van now. Aaaaaahhh...

Lol i watch this 12hours a day xD
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 pm

In the last episode of Higurashi, Rika lived, but in the first episode of Kai, take notice that Rena says she got hit by a car a couple of days after that, or something.

XD
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Hmm i dont remember Rika saying that D: must rewatch it xD
But i thought that the Yamainu wil protect her, obviously they betrayed her.
Back to top Go down
Bernkastel
Unversed
Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Oh, the Yamainu don't do like... anything.
They come more into play when Miyo comes more... into play. XD
Back to top Go down
Battler
Court Magician
Battler

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:37 pm

lol that didn't make any sense Laughing
you mean after her story is told?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni *possible spoilers*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next